tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Dangers in My Heart easily just had it's best episode. A+ series.
IMG-0077.jpg
A rom-com that has good pacing that delivers on comedy, romance and drama (for the few times it comes into play). Really nice its getting a great adaptation.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
There def needs to be another part for Gundam otherwise its gonna be hella rushed.

Anyone good episode overall. Suletta needed that second push since she was blaming herself. Didn't think Suletta needed to be broken to tears again, but she really needed this again.

It is clear that Eri deeply cares about Suletta. Cause she could involve her till she is no longer of use, but that is not the case here. Still missing the Prospera backstory from between the prolouge to where the anime currently is. It is clear she favors Eri, but how did her relationship begin with Suletta?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Mappa had a Panal recently with a bunch of announcements.

• @Consumed @LordDeathwatch new JJK PV. Will watch once I catch up with the manga.
  • Hopefully AoT finally ends this time....... The milking of this series might not end even after reading this
    image.png
  • Mappa has what looks like an anime original movie. Could be interesting.
  • No CSM news. S2 or movie of Bomb Devil arc prob not happening till late '24 at the earliest if I were to guess.
  • Bocchi is obviously not Mappa but Compilation movie means no S2 till prob '25.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Mappa had a Panal recently with a bunch of announcements.

• @Consumed @LordDeathwatch new JJK PV. Will watch once I catch up with the manga.
  • Hopefully AoT finally ends this time....... The milking of this series might not end even after reading this
    image.png
  • Mappa has what looks like an anime original movie. Could be interesting.
  • No CSM news. S2 or movie of Bomb Devil arc prob not happening till late '24 at the earliest if I were to guess.
  • Bocchi is obviously not Mappa but Compilation movie means no S2 till prob '25.

Good look, thanks for the @. This really is the advent of the peak for JJK so they've got to knock this out but based on the first season, I'm confident they will. They've done a great job so far of fleshing out the moments and fights from the manga, which is what a great adaptation is supposed to do.

While I'm waiting for that to drop, I'm still getting fed with Vinland, Mashle, OP, Hell's Paradise, Demon Slayer, and Mercury so life is good, ya know what I mean? /Future

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
New demon Slayer Ep

Demon tried to hit Tanjiro with the Reverse flash Flashpoint logic
"now Who's the villain Flash"??
newest form upper rank had that King Ghidora blood demon art

Even made Genya Wick fall back

Hitori Hanzo is going to finish that sword, no matter what!

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
When Demon Slayer is animating the action and fight scenes shyt is fire especially when it flows together.

But I do gotta be honest some of the generic shounen stuff in these past 2 episodes is making the pacing feel very draggy. Still a great adaptation even with this issue.

Like comparing these flashbacks with the ones in yesterday's Jigo episode it is like night and day in terms of execution.