Reppin
@RGM
From the Anime button up polo shirt thread in TLR

Thinking about copping this

muzan.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

"I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World," Has to be the best animated Mid ever. shyt is beautiful to look at but so fukking boring. A complete waste of animation.​

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

"I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World," Has to be the best animated Mid ever. shyt is beautiful to look at but so fukking boring. A complete waste of animation.​

Been having a tough time getting into this. It isn't funny to me so it ends up being ridiculous. There's just other trashy isekai shows this season that at least have a little humor or charm going for them so this one stays on the back burner:
Summoned to Another World for a Second Time
The Aristocrat`s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far
My One-Hit Kill Sister
Smartphone 2

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Really enjoying Hell's Paradise...absolute piff. How is noone talking about this :wow:

We are….

But this room has become too scatter and too sterile

We don’t even have as much fun as we used to :francis:

It peaked in here at Zest Wars II

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Really enjoying Hell's Paradise...absolute piff. How is noone talking about this :wow:
Good amount of us are watching it. Few of us read the manga which is a classic. Anime adaption is pretty solid. Mappa aint giving this the same juice as JJK. (Kind of expected since the series has been finished for a good while and it seems less popular then JJK and CSM) But that is fine as the animation is solid. The series has top tier leads and side characters that people will really like imo. As the long as the animation doesn't fall off the fights should be awesome to watch.

Obviously it is not going to be able to beat Demon Slayer in terms of animation and budget. But nobody is expecting that since not even CSM or JJK is touching that.