Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nothing was handed to this guy. His abilities were trash and he had no 9 tailed fox cheat code to make him exceptional.

Mahouka-Koukou-no-Rettousei-Tatsuya-Shiba-anime-38551990-680-383.jpg

Don’t do that breh!! :mjgrin:

Not too many people had it harder than Naruto…. From birth to middle school dude had it rough.

No fam, no friends but the people in the Noodle shop, I mean really the elders and 3rd could’ve did much better for him

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nothing was handed to this guy. His abilities were trash and he had no 9 tailed fox cheat code to make him exceptional.

Mahouka-Koukou-no-Rettousei-Tatsuya-Shiba-anime-38551990-680-383.jpg
Ya they took all his emotions and everything except his love for his sister fukked up forced surgery they did too him and for all that power he has to restore regrowth he feels the pain x1000

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don’t do that breh!! :mjgrin:

Not too many people had it harder than Naruto…. From birth to middle school dude had it rough.

No fam, no friends but the people in the Noodle shop, I mean really the elders and 3rd could’ve did much better for him
Rock Lee had to work hard. He was a nobody without talent. Naruto was stock from genius level talent, had the strongest tailed beast in him was taught by legends and I'm not gonna say he didn't have trials but the trials that Elon Musk faced going from a rich kid to the richest man alive are a different set of trials from a guy that goes from homeless sleeping on the street to billionaire status.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Rock Lee had to work hard. He was a nobody without talent. Naruto was stock from genius level talent, had the strongest tailed beast in him was taught by legends and I'm not gonna say he didn't have trials but the trials that Elon Musk faced going from a rich kid to the richest man alive are a different set of trials from a guy that goes from homeless sleeping on the street to billionaire status.

Yes but Guy fukked with Rick Lee early (pause) and he pound for pound probably has the best hands in the village. He was mad talented in Taijitsu

I disagree that Naruto had genius level talent. He was trolled and made fun of in school cuz he lacked talent. Remember the Chakra foot thing to walk on water and up trees? He could barely do that early on.

Yea he had the strongest tailed beast but he didn’t. Have all that power from start cuz it was locked. He would’ve have been able to handle it.

Naruto is the personification of “Hard Work”

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes but Guy fukked with Rick Lee early (pause) and he pound for pound probably has the best hands in the village. He was mad talented in Taijitsu

I disagree that Naruto had genius level talent. He was trolled and made fun of in school cuz he lacked talent. Remember the Chakra foot thing to walk on water and up trees? He could barely do that early on.

Yea he had the strongest tailed beast but he didn’t. Have all that power from start cuz it was locked. He would’ve have been able to handle it.

Naruto is the personification of “Hard Work”
Naruto the antithesis of hard work. Not to say he didnt train but the nikka's dad was the hokage. He was a prophesied ninja jesus. He had the strongest tailed beast carrying him before he got skilled. Dude was the definition of a "chosen one" type of character

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Naruto the antithesis of hard work. Not to say he didnt train but the nikka's dad was the hokage. He was a prophesied ninja jesus. He had the strongest tailed beast carrying him before he got skilled. Dude was the definition of a "chosen one" type of character
Exactly. Naruto was isolated and lonely due to his inheritance of genius level advantages from both his mother and father not because he was a bum that rose to prominence. He was born with the building blocks to be exactly what he became in hokage. Yes he had to put it all together but with Kakashi and Jiraiya around him was he seriously ever going to fail at that? He was destined for greatness even if he was bullied as a kid.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn't really care for the first long episode of Oshi no Ko but the rest of the show I mess with.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Hell's Paradise adapted Chs 17 - 22, but 99% of it from Gabimaru and Sagiri's group. Which makes sense. Next episode they should be adapting the portion with Tenza and Nurugai of those chapters. This was mostly a world building episode and did its thing in that regard. Like in the manga, the anime here did a great job at making you think wtf is this setting. The biggest thing is the Tensen and Tao. Also they did a good job introducing Mei and Hoko as well.

This episode also showcases Sagiri's womanly side following up last week's episode. As she is able to get Mei to warm up to her even if she tried to fight Sagiri. Also the flashback with Gabimaru and his wife was very nice as well. It shows how much of an impact she had on him.

Screen_Shot_2023-05-13_at_2.25.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-13_at_2.26.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-13_at_2.27.48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-13_at_2.30.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-13_at_2.33.09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-13_at_2.33.11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-13_at_3.02.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-13_at_3.02.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-13_at_3.05.51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-13_at_3.11.02_PM.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Caught up again on Vinland Saga after waiting more episodes to pile up.

This shyt a cotdamn classic. Anyone who doesn't think this season is top level storytelling doesn't know shyt in my book :hubie: :ufdup:

Would've loved for WIT to have continued the animation though, MAPPA done a good job but WIT is a step above, imo.

Last edited: