Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wouldn't go that far. Since it is right up there with MT as the one of the best world building Isekai. Still the hype and praise of S1 still amuses me till this day. Main cast comes off as ungenuine and outside of Rem I would even say unlikable.

S2 adds characterization and development to the leads that needed to happen back in S1. Kind of crazy how the series avoids the self insert harem criticism where you see in modern isekai. Would not recommend the series honestly because of S1.

Basically it doesn't matter how well written the world is and how interesting it is. Similar to Angel next Door if your characters give a first impression of being shallow and souless what is the point in even caring about them.

Welp since you open this door :troll:

I think you can agree with @RennisDeynolds & GSet that Re:Zero world is another world that’s far worse than Berserk world :mjlol:

I mean you got cute deadly bunnies roaming about that will multiply and practically impossible to destroy as well as a giant sky whale that will keep you from running from all the other monstrosities. :heh:

Sidenote….. I’m looking forward to the next season….. I feel like I’m lost with where they trynna take this show. I may need to go back and watch all the seasons

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

I think you can agree with @RennisDeynolds & GSet that Re:Zero world is another world that’s far worse than Berserk world :mjlol:

I mean you got cute deadly bunnies roaming about that will multiply and practically impossible to destroy as well as a giant sky whale that will keep you from running from all the other monstrosities. :heh:

Sidenote….. I’m looking forward to the next season….. I feel like I’m lost with where they trynna take this show. I may need to go back and watch all the seasons

I never watched ReZero before

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Strongly strongly recommend rewatching S2. Lots of shyt happened that went over my head.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
re:zero is hot garbage
shut your stankin mouth :ufdup:

greatest piece of reincarnation literature ever produced :ufdup:

takes "learn your lesson" and "practice makes perfect" to new heights :ufdup:

You're gonna take away one of my great joys of watching this MFer die 10 different ways each more hilarious than the last. :ufdup::ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Strongly strongly recommend rewatching S2. Lots of shyt happened that went over my head.

Same…. I think to a degree I was partially lost do to the gap between seasons and I may have forgotten certain events, characters and their agendas.

But a ReWatch is definitely needed

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Wouldn't go that far. Since it is right up there with MT as the one of the best world building Isekai. Still the hype and praise of S1 still amuses me till this day. Main cast comes off as ungenuine and outside of Rem I would even say unlikable.

S2 adds characterization and development to the leads that needed to happen back in S1. Kind of crazy how the series avoids the self insert harem criticism where you see in modern isekai. Would not recommend the series honestly because of S1.

Basically it doesn't matter how well written the world is and how interesting it is. Similar to Angel next Door if your characters give a first impression of being shallow and souless what is the point in even caring about them.
you kinda proving my point tho :manny:

you gotta squint REAL hard to see the good in it. meanwhile there's other shows that need none of that.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When are they going to release s2 i cant e wait months. I have been trying my hardest to not start reading
go ahead and read. after the way the animation fell off, the last thing anyone wants is another rushed season

its probably one of the best manga running right now too. easily the best in sports.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
When are they going to release s2 i cant e wait months. I have been trying my hardest to not start reading
2 years at the earliest. (More likely 3) Unlike Shounens and Comedies like SxF which can get away having close to yearly releases for seasons.

Blue Lock needs more time. You all saw the dropoff in animation. It wasn't as bad the drop off in Ao Ash. Still was rough and having to rely on CGI :scust:

Tbh Blue Lock is one of those series that works great as an anime adaptation. Even if the manga is good the stuff we got in the first cour enhances the manga so well.