LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Just finished Revenger. It ended up being dope. It had good action and violence, a story that kept growing, a set of interesting characters that had good dialogue and interactions with each other. Loved the soundtrack and music selections for a lot of the scenes that involved grief and torment. The music really helped the sad sorrowful tone of the show. Final episode was dope as fukk. nikkas had the Banana Fish ending, but it felt more right here then it did there. Overall prolly give it an 8.

Plus it wins fukkery points for the main character always doing those Spartacus inspired MJ leaps that surprise nikkas:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Bungo Stray Dogs season 5 has been consistently good. This is the sleeper series of the year for me.
Yeah, I've been saying this since it dropped. BSD has been a complete series on every front this season. I think @tripleaamin is the only other one watching this.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah, I've been saying this since it dropped. BSD has been a complete series on every front this season. I think @tripleaamin is the only other one watching this.
It reminds me of all the best stuff about X-Men minus a few things. It's such a great series with loveable characters and a solid story.