twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
why they trying to make this look like its about to be a chill afterschool adventure LMAO
Sure they hell ain’t that :mjgrin:

They got Dio’s voice actor for Toji

Show this arc even tho it’s misleading then hit em with the nuke arc right afterwards makes sense cuz if they show shibuya incident people be inpatient as hell

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

IN2d1gx.gif

5CLj983.gif

Another vid in case top doesn’t work

Not surprisingly it’s a cash cow for them but this arc that’s coming up makes no damn sense at the fukkery overload it has but man it’s best one I read so far
But man I’m hyped as hell for this tho

Reading comments they might be adapting 2 arcs :damn: damn English release barley starting the other arc 6 tho :mjcry:
If this is true it’s gotta be paced right and bare minimum 40 episodes what I’ve heard people say
Arc 5 is shorter than 6 so they may do a split cour which would be best one cour arc 5 then other arc 6

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

IN2d1gx.gif

5CLj983.gif

Another vid in case top doesn’t work

Not surprisingly it’s a cash cow for them but this arc that’s coming up makes no damn sense at the fukkery overload it has but man it’s best one I read so far
But man I’m hyped as hell for this tho

Reading comments they might be adapting 2 arcs :damn: damn English release barley starting the other arc 6 tho :mjcry:
If this is true it’s gotta be paced right and bare minimum 40 episodes what I’ve heard people say
Arc 5 is shorter than 6 so they may do a split cour which would be best one cour arc 5 then other arc 6

Hopefully it is more like S2 then S1. S1 felt like a journey of a man simping. S2 gave good depth to the characters and the world.

Oh nice more Horimiya content is always appreciated. One of the best romance manga series out there.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Adaptations looks like it is going to be amazing. This is more so focused on the entertainment industry then idols. S1+ S2 (whenever that comes is going to be amazing).

The first episode will be 90 mins long without commercials. Highly recommending watching at least episode 1 to see if you will like the story enough to continue watching or start reading it.

One of my favorite ongoing manga series along with SxF.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
re:zero is hot garbage
Wouldn't go that far. Since it is right up there with MT as the one of the best world building Isekai. Still the hype and praise of S1 still amuses me till this day. Main cast comes off as ungenuine and outside of Rem I would even say unlikable.

S2 adds characterization and development to the leads that needed to happen back in S1. Kind of crazy how the series avoids the self insert harem criticism where you see in modern isekai. Would not recommend the series honestly because of S1.

Basically it doesn't matter how well written the world is and how interesting it is. Similar to Angel next Door if your characters give a first impression of being shallow and souless what is the point in even caring about them.