42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
they fukked up some stuff badly.

quick example in the animation before bachira wakes up in the final match, he's not just left out - he's down bad like barou was and moving in slow motion like the bystanders watching players in the zone in kuroko

Isagi-vs-Rin.webp

this scene was tokyo ghoul status in the animation.

its fortunate the narrative held up fr. some shows bounce back from animation fall offs (AoT in particular), but its just so rare. One Punch Man could be a whole ass showcase these days but that second season threw the whole thing in the bushes.

also - before i got the noreadgang on my neck. that shyt isagi did to barou was worse than how freiza did vegeta

EZN_Ir-WkAEZhXY

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Started watching Mix. Baseball anime. Feels very grounded which could be nice. Little dry so far tho it is early.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Lots of stuff got skipped. There is 16 vols.
Yeah, I remember manga readers complaining about the show skipping all over the place. But I thought the story was done. I mean, season 1 ended with them graduating, no?

I'm cool with more from the show tbh, it was really refreshing watching a show that was about the relationship and not "will they, wont they" dynamic.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Wait a minute, I thought Horimiya was done and the anime had covered all the manga :ohhh: :ohhh:
Yeah, I remember manga readers complaining about the show skipping all over the place. But I thought the story was done. I mean, season 1 ended with them graduating, no?

I'm cool with more from the show tbh, it was really refreshing watching a show that was about the relationship and not "will they, wont they" dynamic.

The last episode adapts the final chapters but they skipped most of the series to end it on that point

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Adventurers Who Don’t Believe in Humanity Will Save the World is dope.

Misfit at the Demon King Academy 2 is good.

Ice blade sorcerer is also pretty good.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
they fukked up some stuff badly.

quick example in the animation before bachira wakes up in the final match, he's not just left out - he's down bad like barou was and moving in slow motion like the bystanders watching players in the zone in kuroko

Isagi-vs-Rin.webp

this scene was tokyo ghoul status in the animation.

its fortunate the narrative held up fr. some shows bounce back from animation fall offs (AoT in particular), but its just so rare. One Punch Man could be a whole ass showcase these days but that second season threw the whole thing in the bushes.

also - before i got the noreadgang on my neck. that shyt isagi did to barou was worse than how freiza did vegeta

EZN_Ir-WkAEZhXY
I keep on hearing the manga is much better than anime. I felt animation let the show down, but the story was good enough to overcome it for me. I might invest in the manga. Just got to see if it's for a decent price

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Aoashi is really good soccer anime that’s different from blue lock more grounded I say and it’s done well bout half way done with done it
Yeah, the only thing the two have in common is they're both soccer animes. It's like comparing Slam Dunk and Kuroko.

Anyways, I felt Ao Ashi did a very good with building their characters, and also does a good job teaching you the sport.

The ending slaps