Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
finally resumed and finished watching Beserk for the first time this morning :wow: literally brushing my teeth wondering "did griffith really do anything wrong :rudy: nothing personal, he just had his motivations, they willfully made themselves pawns."

then that last interaction happened :gucci: nikka
main-qimg-781910769fa86b47917c936969cec979

You bout to give BD new life talking about this.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I would have started with JJK as well. The show manages to be fairly grounded, outside Gojo, and that helps the dark, heavy atmosphere especially with the fights. Keep it funky, if you lived in a world where negativity powered evil spirits, that shyt would be terrifying AF and the designs and artwork for this show highlight that, which I appreciate.

I think you're going to enjoy this series beginning to end.

Facts, there’s a good balance between the humor and the action in the show

That special grade white curse in episode 4 had me :damn:

Those episodes made me realize that there’s levels to this shyt. Megumi and Itadori couldn’t do shyt against the curse, but sakuna split him in like 5 pieces with ease :damn:

And speaking of humor, itadori thinking he’d be able to learn a kamehameha wave or a rasengan was:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Facts, there’s a good balance between the humor and the action in the show

That special grade white curse in episode 4 had me :damn:

Those episodes made me realize that there’s levels to this shyt. Megumi and Itadori couldn’t do shyt against the curse, but sakuna split him in like 5 pieces with ease :damn:

And speaking of humor, itadori thinking he’d be able to learn a kamehameha wave or a rasengan was:mjlol:
That white special grade was the worst kind of creepy powerful because he was just out here having fun, living his best demonic life and had been alive like what, an hour? Those boys were pushed to the limit and weren't getting shyt done then Sukuna came through and deaded the whole situation casually. Like you already said, there's levels to this shyt and they're finding out the hard way.

If they had taught this fool a Kamehameha, I would have :deadrose: on the spot.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m done :dead:
Blue lock out here with the zone from kuroko basketball and gyo in the eyes from hxh :russ:
That final piece episode was bananas and intense as shyt :whew:
Bout to start 2nd selection:lupe:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Looking at the stuff here that I have read or watched a previous season of:

• Dr. Stone New World - Def excited for it. Prob will start manga after 2nd cour in the fall.
  • Hell's Paradise - Read the manga recently. Classic Dark Shounen. As long as Mappa doesn't fukk it up it should be great.
  • Witch From Mercury - Part two def seeing that.
  • Vinland Saga S2 - Obviously still watching
  • Galaxy Next Door - Caught up with the Manga. A romance manga with actual good pacing, lovable cast and solid writing. It might be low budget adaptation but is great.
  • Konosuba Spinoff - Not the biggest Konosuba fan but def will watch it still.
  • Kuma Kuma S2 - Watching S1 right now. It gives very similar vibes to Bofuri. SoL Isekai that does good job at being what it is and nothing more.
  • Skip and Loafer - Started reading the Manga. You got brain smart, but street dumb girl with the friendly hot guy. Usually in anime the roles are reversed. Very fun with what I have read so far. Girl really puked on a teacher in her first day of school.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finished Cross Game, this shyt was magical brehs :wow: :mjcry: just an unique and perfect blend of sports, SOL and romance that I haven't seen before. I can't even explain how the show was so easy to watch and so damn adicting to keep wanting to watch next episode. I think the only way someone doesn't like it is the animation is very old school but I couldn't give a shyt, this was something else :ohlawd:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Nier dub out, Hulu getting the Chainsaw man dub on 4/2 and SpyxFamily will supposedly have the dub on 4/6.

Let’s go!!

:blessed: :blessed:

Dub :picard: . The last "modern" dub I watched was DuRaRaRa I think

Honestly I don't even attempt dubs unless it's an older series.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Blue lock was way better than I was expecting even with how some people hyped it up
Damn us release way behind in manga with only up to vol 5 Japan at vol 23
Leaning towards it being my fav sports anime of all time at the moment

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Should be getting a trailer soon

also don’t follow or look on that Twitter handle if not caught up to the manga. They post spoilers. Forgot about that.