Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I’m assuming you just referring to new seasonals.
Yes, I tend to wait and binge for stuff I've liked and get a new season. I don't always do it though. for example, Nagatoro is a fine show to spend 20 minutes on a Saturday or Sunday morning if you got nothing to do so I check that one weekly but I could totally not watch and not miss it either :pachaha:

I have both Vinland and To Your Eternity in the back burner while the new seasonals begin, I like to have 3 or for 4 eps to judge if a show that looks or sound interesting to me is worth a damn.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I feel I've been reading or listening to that for 4 years now and studios keep pumping out Isekai like crazy :francis:
That's because they keep making light novels of that. There's been other fads. Magic schools, battle harems, these things come and go. Some light novel author will come up with the next trend and eventually all the light novel authors will chase it.

Isekai s have existed for a long time. Escaflowne was one and that came out in the 90s.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Actually ended up starting JJK instead

2 episodes in, this shyt looks like it’s gonna be good :ehh:

That Gojo guy was handling business with ease :gladbron:
I would have started with JJK as well. The show manages to be fairly grounded, outside Gojo, and that helps the dark, heavy atmosphere especially with the fights. Keep it funky, if you lived in a world where negativity powered evil spirits, that shyt would be terrifying AF and the designs and artwork for this show highlight that, which I appreciate.

I think you're going to enjoy this series beginning to end.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Caught up on my hero and still really enjoy it as always more so than the manga

Just started blue lock 3 episodes in and I’m just :laff: this shyt is funny as fukk

Caught up on angel next door spoiled me rotten I like it slow burn like expected but feel some things not being said or being left out would of made it even better not sure how to explain it since I read it it’s a minor detail but I feel would make it even better imo but still a good job nonetheless

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
finally resumed and finished watching Beserk for the first time this morning :wow: literally brushing my teeth wondering "did griffith really do anything wrong :rudy: nothing personal, he just had his motivations, they willfully made themselves pawns."

then that last interaction happened :gucci: nikka