winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The list of good light novels that need an anime adaptation announcement continues to grow shorter.:
Spy Classroom
The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
My Friend's Little Sister Has It In for Me
Tearmoon Empire
Reign of the Seven Spellblades

Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian
Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle
Haibara’s Teenage New Game+
A Tale of the Secret Saint
Secrets of the Silent Witch
Full Clearing Another World under a Goddess with Zero Believers
Private Tutor to the Duke’s Daughter
Another one.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Breh, those Quincies came through and treated everyone in sight like Renji.

Broke the whole Soul Society in 30 minutes or less like a Domino's delivery. :wow:

Both, they're top tier for this generation of anime. JJK is also pretty damn short with 1 season, for the moment.

yes both are dope. I like Demon Slayer more, but that's just me.

Demon slayer has more episodes with s3 out in April
Jjk has s2 out in July
Watch both imo
Start with demon slayer since s3 coming out next month
Then jump to jjk since s2 in July

:salute: Thanks brehs, I’ll start with demon slayer then

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:salute: Thanks brehs, I’ll start with demon slayer then
Demon Slayer has some of the most obnoxious characters I've seen in a shounen. There's a guy in a pig mask and a blonde guy. The guy in the pig mask is a bit more tolerable but they almost never let up on that screaming yelling exaggerated cartoon character gimmick. The blonde guy makes Minoru Mineta from MHA seem like a solid character in comparison.

From what I watched of JJK at least the main cast is far more grounded. This is someone that only made it to the end of Demon Slayer season 1 and half way into JJK season 1. I like the main character of Demon Slayer and the fights with him are good. Him and his sister kept me interested more than anything.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I just saw Legend of Galactic Heroes episode 82 and DAMN. It has me looking at the screen like :merchant:
Its the one where
Yang Wenli gets shot
. Andrew fork showing up and getting packed almost immediately, and then the small group of imperials turning on #WenliSet with the sternritters coming for the interception, I didn't see this coming. The twists on this show are insane. This is a I don't think even Reinhard planned for this so both sides are probably now like wtf

The earth cult are the only ones catching major dubs and they are the least directly involved and the most insane.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I just saw Legend of Galactic Heroes episode 82 and DAMN. It has me looking at the screen like :merchant:
Its the one where
Yang Wenli gets shot
. With Andrew fork showing up and getting packed almost immediately, and then the small group of imperials turning on #Wenliset, but the sternritters coming for the interception, its so hard to to tell whats coming next. The twists on this show are insane. I have no idea whats going to happen next. This is a I don't think even Reinhard planned for this so both sides are probably now like wtf

The earth cult are the only ones catching major dubs and they are the least directly involved and the most insane.
They're not even there yet in the current version but I look forward to seeing how it hits when it does. :wow:

The Earth Cult get Ws because they have so many proxies on every side of the board and it's almost impossible to hand them an L because they just kinda fade away when shyt starts going left. The Federation and the Empire are playing by a different set of rules, they have people to answer to or keep happy, maintain morale, etc. The Cult just has an end goal and they'll get there by whatever means necessary.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its the one where
Yang Wenli gets shot
. Andrew fork showing up and getting packed almost immediately, and then the small group of imperials turning on #WenliSet with the sternritters coming for the interception, I didn't see this coming. The twists on this show are insane. This is a I don't think even Reinhard planned for this so both sides are probably now like wtf

They're not even there yet in the current version but I look forward to seeing how it hits when it does. :wow:

The Earth Cult get Ws because they have so many proxies on every side of the board and it's almost impossible to hand them an L because they just kinda fade away when shyt starts going left. The Federation and the Empire are playing by a different set of rules, they have people to answer to or keep happy, maintain morale, etc. The Cult just has an end goal and they'll get there by whatever means necessary.
legit top 10 *media*.

and goddamn the rosen ritter were s tier :wow: schenkopp

"who wants the honor? :sas2:the honor of being the last man killed by walter von schenkopp that is :sas1: :troll::demonic:"

exact time of death unknown :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Lowkey Uraraka's development is something that has been slept on. And this episode was a highlight for her in that regard. Given Shoto's situation with Dabi and his father that would be impossible for him to speak to the public like that. But imo that speech while it would have to be rewritten since she focused on how beaten up Deku is. For Deku it could have big time development for him to be seen as the guy they can rely on.

Instead the crowd feeling just feels bad for him and we are back to square one for Deku. Good for Urakara tho :ehh: