LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You about to read some interjections with this neg :pacspit:

As soon as I get you all caught up on your favorite animes in real time.

tenor.gif

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Kisuke is definitely an underrated but undeniably powerful and important character, man has been pivotal at almost every clutch moment. If I had to pick 3, that's tough but probably

Ichigo
Aizen
Yamamoto

I've been a fan of the old man since his introduction and he didn't truly get his shine till last year but damn, it was worth it. No one else could have led the Gotei 13.

See, now you've crossed the line putting us on the same level. Put your paws up. :unimpressed:
Yeah Yamamoto was tough, but what happened with him was so

:francis::francis:

I liked Aizen too, but I wanted him to get them hands because I was tired of him acting so unbothered by everything.

I wanted to see that nikka shook sometimes.

:mjlol::mjlol:
He was a great villain though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
With @Balla it's like watching a child grow :to: . With @Bryan Danielson and #ReadGang it's like watching a dog lay a turd :scust:

And with you, it’s like watching you be the victims with this

You like the character from Oz, James Robson with his “Ghetto Gums”

Relax

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah Yamamoto was tough, but what happened with him was so

:francis::francis:

I liked Aizen too, but I wanted him to get them hands because I was tired of him acting so unbothered by everything.

I wanted to see that nikka shook sometimes.

:mjlol::mjlol:
He was a great villain though.
That's what made him one of the GOATs though, man was unfazed by everything until the end of his arc. Even then he was getting ready to laugh it off, evolve again, and ruin these mfs day until Kisuke popped out the cut with the:umad:

You should definitely check out Bungo Stray Dogs or for an even shorter dive, Deadman Wonderland.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That's what made him one of the GOATs though, man was unfazed by everything until the end of his arc. Even then he was getting ready to laugh it off, evolve again, and ruin these mfs day until Kisuke popped out the cut with the:umad:

You should definitely check out Bungo Stray Dogs or for an even shorter dive, Deadman Wonderland.
What good things you got to say about those shows breh.

:ohhh::ohhh:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Without any spoilers, they're both big on action and abilities but BSD is way more complex and grounded of the 2. Deadman Wonderland is nonstop fukkery and gore between fights and character introductions.
Gotta check em out.

I also forgot to mention this about Bleach.

I also liked the part when Zangetsu and the Hollow leave Ichigo. I wasn’t really thinking about it, but Ichigo was getting saved by them, now he can do it on his own.

I’ve heard the author isn’t really a good story teller, but I thought that was pretty good to have Ichigo on his own now.

I also noticed I haven’t really seen them at all for a while either.

I’m interested to seeing if Ichigo has a new Bankai.

:ohhh: :ohhh:

And breh, how did you feel about Kenpachi offing you know who? I was like damn they getting everyone outta here.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gotta check em out.

I also forgot to mention this about Bleach.

I also liked the part when Zangetsu and the Hollow leave Ichigo. I wasn’t really thinking about it, but Ichigo was getting saved by them, now he can do it on his own.

I’ve heard the author isn’t really a good story teller, but I thought that was pretty good to have Ichigo on his own now.

I also noticed I haven’t really seen them at all for a while either.

I’m interested to seeing if Ichigo has a new Bankai.

:ohhh: :ohhh:

And breh, how did you feel about Kenpachi offing you know who? I was like damn they getting everyone outta here.
Yeah I was disappointed we didn't get to see her in action as her true self more, tremendous potential moments and interactions there, but it was crucial to Zaraki's character development that she die and brought her closure dying at his hands. So it's one of those things where it left you wanting more but you understand why the author went that direction.

Just another reason I don't pay critics any attention, there's a level of literary symmetry throughout the story that you don't get in a lot of material. Everyone is entitled to their take, so I'm damn sure going to keep mine.