tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

While the animation is a struggle. The story is this is :wow: . Nice to see it getting a full adaptation. Awesome story if you handle the mid animation. (Using the term mid to describe the animation very very generously.)

peppe

Superstar
Daps
brehs for the life of me i cant understand why these seiyu cant say a few lines in english :francis:

That last part in blue lock had me :francis::mjlol:

They at least have to have one native english guy who can help them. Because that was some atrocious english

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah and what's your next series?
I’d say, Ichigo, Kenpachi, and Urahara. I like majority of the characters though.

Urahara is very recent. I just thought about adding him there after I finished the show.

The reason I put Urahara up there is because of how much impact he literally has in the show. It’s something you know, but don’t really think about. After finishing up the show, it’s when I realized this dude is pretty much the reason why the group succeeds.

He is literally the reason why Ichigo was born. If he doesn’t have the methods to save Ichgo’s mother, that’s it for Bleach.

He has an important part of each arc in the story. He always has a way to get to where the group needs to go. He has come in the nick of the time to save Ichigo a few times, he saved the Vizors. He always has a plan. He’s not just the brains, he can fight too, helped destroy Aizen, etc.

I think the author did really well with him having such an impact, but also with him still being behind the scenes at the same time.

It’s like every important plot we have in the show, he’s in that story somehow and he finds a way to make an impact.

Why I picked Ichigo and Kenpachi, you already know lmao.

Inma watch MHA and Yashime next. The latter for nostalgia purposes and to wind down a little.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

What about you breh?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I’d say, Ichigo, Kenpachi, and Urahara. I like majority of the characters though.

Urahara is very recent. I just thought about adding him there after I finished the show.

The reason I put Urahara up there is because of how much impact he literally has in the show. It’s something you know, but don’t really think about. After finishing up the show, it’s when I realized this dude is pretty much the reason why the group succeeds.

He is literally the reason why Ichigo was born. If he doesn’t have the methods to save Ichgo’s mother, that’s it for Bleach.

He has an important part of each arc in the story. He always has a way to get to where the group needs to go. He has come in the nick of the time to save Ichigo a few times, he saved the Vizors. He always has a plan. He’s not just the brains, he can fight too, helped destroy Aizen, etc.

I think the author did really well with him having such an impact, but also with him still being behind the scenes at the same time.

It’s like every important plot we have in the show, he’s in that story somehow and he finds a way to make an impact.

Why I picked Ichigo and Kenpachi, you already know lmao.

Inma watch MHA and Yashime next. The latter for nostalgia purposes and to wind down a little.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

What about you breh?
Kisuke is definitely an underrated but undeniably powerful and important character, man has been pivotal at almost every clutch moment. If I had to pick 3, that's tough but probably

Ichigo
Aizen
Yamamoto

I've been a fan of the old man since his introduction and he didn't truly get his shine till last year but damn, it was worth it. No one else could have led the Gotei 13.
With @Balla it's like watching a child grow :to: . With @Bryan Danielson and #ReadGang it's like watching a dog lay a turd :scust:
See, now you've crossed the line putting us on the same level. Put your paws up. :unimpressed: