winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think episode 9 of Tomo-Chan Is A Girl just might be the best episode yet. This is a show that deeply understands that it's side characters are just as important as the two leads.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Bleach is looking phenomenal. I ain’t tryna sound fukked up, but I’m glad the anime came out 10 years later with this animation.

Everything looks vibrant and crisp, all this violence and blood everywhere, the glowing blue lights, man this shyt is lit.

The payoff was really worth it after watching all those damn episodes.

:blessed::blessed:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Balla has finally made it out of filler hell to the W season that is THE THOUSAND YEAR BLOOD WAR
SUFJN09hVi5qcGc

Its crazy how things have changed since I've last been in this thread. Although some things have unfortunately stayed the same. The honorable LordDeathwatch is still in here getting at jojo's. We gotta step in and have an intervention for the breh :mjcry:He's on point for damn near everything else but keeps relentlessly shytting on a GOAT anime series.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Balla has finally made it out of filler hell to the W season that is THE THOUSAND YEAR BLOOD WAR
SUFJN09hVi5qcGc

Its crazy how things have changed since I've last been in this thread. Although some things have unfortunately stayed the same. The honorable LordDeathwatch is still in here getting at jojo's. We gotta step in and have an intervention for the breh :mjcry:He's on point for damn near everything else but keeps relentlessly shytting on a GOAT anime series.
I've thought about it, prayed on it and

EnchantingDaringAltiplanochinchillamouse-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Man oh man Vinland episode went in today :wow: :banderas:

Nice to see Thorffin and Einar's hard work finally paying dividends. Altho I feel like there is foreshadowing with what the Master is saying :patrice:

But man I thought Canute and his brother's relationship was one of friction. He legit was a good brother helping Canute and Canute stabbing him in the back. While on one hand Ragnar obviously spoiled Canute and hindered his development. But it felt like Harald truly loved Canute. Now Canute is falling a victim to the crown.

Also we get to see the character progression of Thorfinn and Canute going into two opposite directions, which is crazy considering how each of them were in S1.

what did Canute mean at the end

"Is this all there is to it?"

"This is nothing"

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Damn @Balla got me wanting to watch Bleach again. I started it years ago and never finished. I stopped during the Bount Arc. I'm the type to watch every episode as well. I don't mind filler but 350+ episodes is a lot.
:unimpressed:
Damn breh, you got a long way to go.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

It took me about 9 months to finally get to TYBW. I was kinda watching Bleach at first but not consistently, then I realized I had to grind to not be watching this for more than a year.

It’s fukkin tough breh, I’m not gonna lie. I ain’t neva watch an anime with so many fukkin episodes and filler in my life.

The funny thing is I watched a lot more filler episodes in a row than the canon shyt so I can be done with it faster.

:mjlol::mjlol:

But do it breh, TYBW is where it’s fukkin at for real. I’m happy this shyt is 50+ episodes.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was up late last and saw black clover trending #2 like wth going on and I saw why and from looks of it this shyt gonna end sooner than people think unless creator gonna go detailed for this final arc
So be careful anime only brehs cuz ur gonna be confused by what u see and it’s a doozy

Also jjk was #3 trending at same time and I can say this series is going against the grain and I :salute:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I was up late last and saw black clover trending #2 like wth going on and I saw why and from looks of it this shyt gonna end sooner than people think unless creator gonna go detailed for this final arc
So be careful anime only brehs cuz ur gonna be confused by what u see and it’s a doozy

Also jjk was #3 trending at same time and I can say this series is going against the grain and I :salute:
the final arc should've been two arcs ago :russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Once again I only post this for anime heads only if I feel it’s a big ass deal of a spoiler and may leak out
Be careful with boruto now since a massive thing just dropped for that shyt today also