twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Title is misleading as hell just so you know

Keisuke’s (Shinichi Tsutsumi) wife Takae died 10 years ago. He has still has not gotten over her death. After her death, Keisuke just spends his days aimlessly. He has a daughter Mai. Keisuke wishes Mai to be happy, but he doesn't do anything for her except provide basic support. He is unattached to her emotionally and hardly talks with her. It seems their father and daughter relationship stopped 10 years ago when Takae died.

One day, a strange elemental school girl appears in front of Keisuke and Mai. The girl introduces herself as Takae.

For those who read it said it’s more so bout moving on and it’s bittersweet cuz how she wants him to move on with his life and how he can’t

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Once again I only post this for anime heads only if I feel it’s a big ass deal of a spoiler and may leak out
Be careful with boruto now since a massive thing just dropped for that shyt today also
I looked that shyt up

:mjlol: :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I rewatches shield hero s1 since i forgot and enjoyed more than i thought and s2 was a step down but not as bad for me compared to what others think but cut out a shyt ton of stuff tho from what I recall tho but it was solid looking forward to s3 now so gonna have to get back on the light novel eventually then since it renewed my interest

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just finished episode 7 of TYBW.

No way all of that just happened.

No fukkin way.

:ohhh: :ohhh:

This shyt tops Chimera Ant arcs beginning of going all the fukkin way left.

The author must have been pissed about people talking shyt about the Fullbringer arc.

I’m speechless right now.

I really like the, idk how to describe it, art direction….?

Whatever you call it. I like how everything is so dark but you got the bright ass blue glowing lights, the bright ass flames, the black and pink going on.

shyt looks like the club.

This show looks amazing and is going crazy.

Let’s go!!

:blessed::blessed:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just finished episode 7 of TYBW.

No way all of that just happened.

No fukkin way.

:ohhh: :ohhh:

This shyt tops Chimera Ant arcs beginning of going all the fukkin way left.

The author must have been pissed about people talking shyt about the Fullbringer arc.

I’m speechless right now.

I really like the, idk how to describe it, art direction….?

Whatever you call it. I like how everything is so dark but you got the bright ass blue glowing lights, the bright ass flames, the black and pink going on.

shyt looks like the club.

This show looks amazing and is going crazy.

Let’s go!!

:blessed::blessed:
Breh, those Quincies came through and treated everyone in sight like Renji.

Broke the whole Soul Society in 30 minutes or less like a Domino's delivery. :wow:
Haven’t watched anime in a minute but y’all recommend demon slayer or jujutsu Kaisen?
Both, they're top tier for this generation of anime. JJK is also pretty damn short with 1 season, for the moment.