Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man the gotta level up tho

Only like 3 maybe 5 can actually handle some of the threats out there 1v1

That sniper chick alone would’ve washed atleast 8 niccas from his class 1 v 8

They so useless
As long as the anime skims over what they did until its their time to shine. Im not trying to spend the first half of a season seeing Froppy figure out how to utilize psycadelics

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This nikka made me have to do some work before noon on my day off. :picard:

This was the result the last time I bothered to address this and I quoted you directly. You decided to reply with a passive aggressive gif, so why would I be @-ing you again? Actually talking like somebody scared to mention you, if you don't stop the cap.:russ:

@Balla My brother, you finally made it to TYBW and in record time since the rest of us had to wait a decade in between. God is good.:blessed:

That was jokes.:gucci:

You took more offense to that than needed.

I didn’t even think that was nothing to have an issue with.

But if you took it that way, I can be man enough to say “my bad” apologies :mjlol:

Real men apologize when they wrong :sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
As long as the anime skims over what they did until its their time to shine. Im not trying to spend the first half of a season seeing Froppy figure out how to utilize psycadelics

You know what…. That is fair….

I’m not trynna see the tape guy or sparkle guts guy level up.

But the Endeavors son (who low key was my favorite character) needs to level up.

I know dude is a mixed breed…. But with all the dope Fire and Ice characters out there

I’m extremely disappointed we don’t see more growth from him.

I was really expecting him to be a cross between
Silva Families and someone from the Vermollion families from Black Clover…. Who one side is powerful with Ice and the other with Fire.

Dude got the best of both sides and only utilizes one and he ain’t even mastered that yet.

He really shouldn’t be 3rd or 4th best

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This nikka made me have to do some work before noon on my day off. :picard:

This was the result the last time I bothered to address this and I quoted you directly. You decided to reply with a passive aggressive gif, so why would I be @-ing you again? Actually talking like somebody scared to mention you, if you don't stop the cap.:russ:

@Balla My brother, you finally made it to TYBW and in record time since the rest of us had to wait a decade in between. God is good.:blessed:
Y’all funny as hell breh.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Yeah breh, I binged that shyt. The last arc wasn’t that bad to me to be honest. I ain’t gonna lie when Uryu pulled up and Ichigo was questioning if he was on his side or not, then when Uryu said the nikka behind him was the one who stabbed him, was so fukkin ill.

I was even wondering the same shyt that Ichigo was.

That had to be one of the best parts of the show because of how they set all of that up.

The whole time I was thinking is Uryu under mind control? Then if he wasn’t how? Then Ichigo had a breakdown, then was questioning everyone around him, getting his powers back and the Soul Reapers coming to help, to him actually catching a body.

That last part of the arc was one of the best parts of the show IMO.

I also felt the Soul Reapers keeping tabs on him wasn’t too bad because he was unknown to them, they didn’t trust each other yet. So it made sense to me why they would do that.

Decent arc.

TYBW looks amazing so far. I’m trying to figure out if they used an old recording of Ichigo’s move because his voice sounds different but the move sounds the same.

And the Quincy king sounds just like how he looks, like Ichigo’s Zanpaktou.

I’m ready to binge this shyt too. I can’t believe I watched over 350+ episodes of an anime.

:wow::blessed:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You know what…. That is fair….

I’m not trynna see the tape guy or sparkle guts guy level up.

But the Endeavors son (who low key was my favorite character) needs to level up.

I know dude is a mixed breed…. But with all the dope Fire and Ice characters out there

I’m extremely disappointed we don’t see more growth from him.

I was really expecting him to be a cross between
Silva Families and someone from the Vermollion families from Black Clover…. Who one side is powerful with Ice and the other with Fire.

Dude got the best of both sides and only utilizes one and he ain’t even mastered that yet.

He really shouldn’t be 3rd or 4th best
Big facts. I think Him, Bakugo and Lida have been presented as characters with great potential to be in leadership positions, but right now they gotta catch up. Even tho Vegeta stay holding Ls, there are brief moments where he's stronger than Goku, and Goku has to step up to become even stronger.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Real men apologize when they wrong :sas2:
Real men don't gotta advertise that they're real men, go take that shyt to the Manga thread :mjlol:
Eaqqzxxm-o.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Y’all funny as hell breh.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Yeah breh, I binged that shyt. The last arc wasn’t that bad to me to be honest. I ain’t gonna lie when Uryu pulled up and Ichigo was questioning if he was on his side or not, then when Uryu said the nikka behind him was the one who stabbed him, was so fukkin ill.

I was even wondering the same shyt that Ichigo was.

That had to be one of the best parts of the show because of how they set all of that up.

The whole time I was thinking is Uryu under mind control? Then if he wasn’t how? Then Ichigo had a breakdown, then was questioning everyone around him, getting his powers back and the Soul Reapers coming to help, to him actually catching a body.

That last part of the arc was one of the best parts of the show IMO.

I also felt the Soul Reapers keeping tabs on him wasn’t too bad because he was unknown to them, they didn’t trust each other yet. So it made sense to me why they would do that.

Decent arc.

TYBW looks amazing so far. I’m trying to figure out if they used an old recording of Ichigo’s move because his voice sounds different but the move sounds the same.

And the Quincy king sounds just like how he looks, like Ichigo’s Zanpaktou.

I’m ready to binge this shyt too. I can’t believe I watched over 350+ episodes of an anime.

:wow::blessed:
Yeah I agree, it definitely had some dope moments and I did say it took some chances with some of the different directions but I feel like it paid off. The issue is that by that time, everything is held up to the Aizen/SS bar and it didn't hit that. A victim of it's own success really. This arc is where a chunk of the fanbase fell off and the anime got cancelled, believe it or not.

As far as TYBW, this season is an upgrade on every level and hits different. Everyone is going to get some shine or get shyt on because these Quincies ain't about the games.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I agree, it definitely had some dope moments and I did say it took some chances with some of the different directions but I feel like it paid off. The issue is that by that time, everything is held up to the Aizen/SS bar and it didn't hit that. A victim of it's own success really. This arc is where a chunk of the fanbase fell off and the anime got cancelled, believe it or not.

As far as TYBW, this season is an upgrade on every level and hits different. Everyone is going to get some shine or get shyt on because these Quincies ain't about the games.
Wow really?

:ohhh: :ohhh:

I wondered what kind of arc they thought this was going to be since Ichigo lost his powers.

It kind of makes sense that that arc was slow because dude has no powers and has to slowly gain them back.

I’m surprised that people would want another big battle arc one after another. Thought they would get tired of that and maybe want a break.

I wonder what would have been the better move for that arc.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man oh man Vinland episode went in today :wow: :banderas:

Nice to see Thorffin and Einar's hard work finally paying dividends. Altho I feel like there is foreshadowing with what the Master is saying :patrice:

But man I thought Canute and his brother's relationship was one of friction. He legit was a good brother helping Canute and Canute stabbing him in the back. While on one hand Ragnar obviously spoiled Canute and hindered his development. But it felt like Harald truly loved Canute. Now Canute is falling a victim to the crown.

Also we get to see the character progression of Thorfinn and Canute going into two opposite directions, which is crazy considering how each of them were in S1.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Now to Vinland.

I been trynna be patient….. but I haven’t really been feeling this season like the 1st season…. Nor do I really like the direction they’ve taken Thorrfin.

I respect the story for what it is and I guess I was kinda expecting the typical anime hero journey….. and maybe there is some shyt coming that will put us on this path.

But I wasn’t expecting what they giving us. I’m kinda about over this season
Don't sugarcoat what you are trying to say. You want action and plot and aren't patient enough for it. Series aint for you as simple as that.

One thing people forget this is Thorffin's story and how he bounces back. Obviously the world about to be fukked over by Caunte going forward so he def will get caught up in it one way or another.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Man oh man Vinland episode went in today :wow: :banderas:

Nice to see Thorffin and Einar's hard work finally paying dividends. Altho I feel like there is foreshadowing with what the Master is saying :patrice:

But man I thought Canute and his brother's relationship was one of friction. He legit was a good brother helping Canute and Canute stabbing him in the back. While on one hand Ragnar obviously spoiled Canute and hindered his development. But it felt like Harald truly loved Canute. Now Canute is falling a victim to the crown.

Also we get to see the character progression of Thorfinn and Canute going into two opposite directions, which is crazy considering how each of them were in S1.
Farmland Saga has been top tier with the character development but that's what we've been saying for weeks. To see the divergent paths of Canute and Thorfinn is just excellent storytelling considering how they were at the outset.

Speaking of, let's give it up for Canute, First of His Name, Future King of All Europe, Demon Time 5 Star General. This man is making the most devious characters in the series look amateur by comparison and gives absolutely no fukks. Harald was a good guy by all accounts but that in itself was a possible impediment so he had to go. Poison your brother, show up at his deathbed, let him hand over his kingdom, and have lean induced dreams over his body brehs. :damn:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Farmland Saga has been top tier with the character development but that's what we've been saying for weeks. To see the divergent paths of Canute and Thorfinn is just excellent storytelling considering how they were at the outset.

Speaking of, let's give it up for Canute, First of His Name, Future King of All Europe, Demon Time 5 Star General. This man is making the most devious characters in the series look amateur by comparison and gives absolutely no fukks. Harald was a good guy by all accounts but that in itself was a possible impediment so he had to go. Poison your brother, show up at his deathbed, let him hand over his kingdom, and have lean induced dreams over his body brehs. :damn:
tbh the monarchy fukked his head up followed by thors and crew. He had his father figured murdered just based off of "maturing" him. It shows you how brutal they was back then when it came to the murdering land pillaging and all for greed and expansions of kingdoms aka the curse of Rome .

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Don't sugarcoat what you are trying to say. You want action and plot and aren't patient enough for it. Series aint for you as simple as that.

One thing people forget this is Thorffin's story and how he bounces back. Obviously the world about to be fukked over by Caunte going forward so he def will get caught up in it one way or another.

I haven’t watched todays Ep, so let me check that out and come back.

With that said, na cuz no sugarcoating THAT AINT IT
The direction they took this wasn’t what I expected or thought they was gonna go. I thought him being a slave and stuck on this island was gonna last and 2-3 eps. I didn’t think the whole season was gonna basically be some SOL stuff.

Real men don't gotta advertise that they're real men, go take that shyt to the Manga thread :mjlol:
Eaqqzxxm-o.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Im currently watching the final episodes of Demon Slayer S2, in the new Demon $layer movie. I heard there was recap but I didn’t think it’d be straight up replaying episodes for most of the movie.

I guess I don’t mind it much as I didn’t have high expectations anyways but there are people around me walking out rn in disappointment :mjlol: