MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Handyman Saitou... Episode 10... in No-Context.

B5GztSwIQAAQ3iU

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
The funny thing is JoJo is way less zesty than I thought it was going to be. It had a few :dame::dame:

moments, but it actually has good action and a pretty good story.

I thought this shyt was a parody of Fist of the North Star with zesty nikkas, but it’s definitely not that.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Same :russ: I ain’t watch it for the longest cause I kept hearing how it was super gay

I only decided to watch it cause they used Jodeci as the ED for Part 5 :banderas:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y’all really beefin? I thought it was all jokes

:russ: :mjlol:

Breh how did this all start?

Wow…. WTF I never said there was beef :gucci:

But I will say this….. if there is beef….. I agree it’s one sided but that is where the truth ends and the lies begin.

I never said or say anything malicious, it’s just jokes not personal attacks.

I don’t even mock anyone like grown ass men catching whole feelings over jokes hell as I don’t pull the “feelings” card too often.:heh:

@Balla you see niccas don’t address folks properly just a bunch of “this nikka, he, and hims”

Like Gotdamn nicca:russ: I’m not scary, if we boys and it’s jokes…. it’s okay say my name:mjlol:

In the same spirit, maybe “LD” the one holding the grudge:mjlol:

I ain’t beefed with no one in damn near a year!

I’m about the Set and the shows in here:mjgrin:

Now

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The Deku vs His Class fight was cooler than I thought it was gonna be.

Like I knew no one was gonna go all out, cuz he was spent and exhausted from his previous nonstop battles and they was just trynna contain him.

But I thought the execution of “stopping someone with TALK no Jitsu” played out pretty well

But it is clear to see that he is by far the strongest from his class and full strength they can’t match up to him or fukk with him.

He wasn’t lying when he told them “they can’t keep up with him” they shouldn’t have even felt offended:russ:

This was the first time you really see the gap between him and his class. These niccas really ain’t ready to face the villains like that.

They need a training arc:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Now to Vinland.

I been trynna be patient….. but I haven’t really been feeling this season like the 1st season…. Nor do I really like the direction they’ve taken Thorrfin.

I respect the story for what it is and I guess I was kinda expecting the typical anime hero journey….. and maybe there is some shyt coming that will put us on this path.

But I wasn’t expecting what they giving us. I’m kinda about over this season

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man, i'm enjoying Blue Lock a lot. Presentation, story telling, encounters, character relationships, all grabbing my attention. Barou is awesome and the whole concept of everyone's egos being a positive is great. I have 2 more episodes left, then I'm going to go back to the sggested anime from 2 pages ago. Also, does Demon Slayer or Jujutsu hav new episoeds yet?

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The Deku vs His Class fight was cooler than I thought it was gonna be.

Like I knew no one was gonna go all out, cuz he was spent and exhausted from his previous nonstop battles and they was just trynna contain him.

But I thought the execution of “stopping someone with TALK no Jitsu” played out pretty well

But it is clear to see that he is by far the strongest from his class and full strength they can’t match up to him or fukk with him.

He wasn’t lying when he told them “they can’t keep up with him” they shouldn’t have even felt offended:russ:

This was the first time you really see the gap between him and his class. These niccas really ain’t ready to face the villains like that.

They need a training arc:mjlol:
I agree, but i roll my eyes at another training season where we go through eeeeeeverybody's training regimine. please no

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I agree, but i roll my eyes at another training season where we go through eeeeeeverybody's training regimine. please no

Man the gotta level up tho

Only like 3 maybe 5 can actually handle some of the threats out there 1v1

That sniper chick alone would’ve washed atleast 8 niccas from his class 1 v 8

They so useless

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Oh we boys now?:leon::patrice:

Sidenote….. this Jojo Star Ocean is fukking insane

FF vs that old man fight is some of the wildest shyt I’ve ever seen in my life:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

If you don't give your boys hell, you don't really fukk with them like that. Got one from NY that blows up my phone every time Duke or the Ravens lose. Can't stand that nikka but that's my boy. :mjgrin:

Sidenote…… Uncle From Another World is crazy….. :mjlol:

This dude is so aloof

This nikka made me have to do some work before noon on my day off. :picard:

This was the result the last time I bothered to address this and I quoted you directly. You decided to reply with a passive aggressive gif, so why would I be @-ing you again? Actually talking like somebody scared to mention you, if you don't stop the cap.:russ:

@Balla My brother, you finally made it to TYBW and in record time since the rest of us had to wait a decade in between. God is good.:blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man, i'm enjoying Blue Lock a lot. Presentation, story telling, encounters, character relationships, all grabbing my attention. Barou is awesome and the whole concept of everyone's egos being a positive is great. I have 2 more episodes left, then I'm going to go back to the sggested anime from 2 pages ago. Also, does Demon Slayer or Jujutsu hav new episoeds yet?
Demon slayer S3 starts in April. JJK S2 starts in July.