LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So for the new Death Battle, it’s gonna be Deku vs Gon.

Idk how Gon gonna win this, but if he’s fighting Deku there must be someway he has a chance.

:ohhh: :ohhh:
Death Battle is ass cheeks in general. :russ:

If they actually wrote Deku to his actual potential, Gon would get squashed but he's not and never has been. Gon and Deku both win fights by being strategic and analyzing their opponents so this is going to drag out. In the end, even with his Nen reinforcement and innate speed he's not as mobile as Deku who can use Float, Blackwhip, and Fajin to stay out of reach and attack from different angles. Raw power goes to Deku as well based on feats.

Gon is definitely a better character though and would never quit so he's going to have to get slept for this to end.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Death Battle is ass cheeks in general. :russ:

If they actually wrote Deku to his actual potential, Gon would get squashed but he's not and never has been. Gon and Deku both win fights by being strategic and analyzing their opponents so this is going to drag out. In the end, even with his Nen reinforcement and innate speed he's not as mobile as Deku who can use Float, Blackwhip, and Fajin to stay out of reach and attack from different angles. Raw power goes to Deku as well based on feats.

Gon is definitely a better character though and would never quit so he's going to have to get slept for this to end.
Nen is fukking weird

I'm not sure Deku could actually hurt Gon lol

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Gon stay getting his ass whipped so he can definitely be hurt. You're letting your disdain for MHA and Deku override your logic. Fight it. :russ:
I’m really tryna think how Gon can hit someone who can fly, has super strength, uses his intellect, and has more random powers.

How would even adult Gon win the fight?

I can’t really think of a way that Deku could lose because even if he used 40% of his power, he could still win.

If I watch it imma tag you breh and tell you how this shyt went down.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I’m really tryna think how Gon can hit someone who can fly, has super strength, uses his intellect, and has more random powers.

How would even adult Gon win the fight?

I can’t really think of a way that Deku could lose because even if he used 40% of his power, he could still win.

If I watch it imma tag you breh and tell you how this shyt went down.

Yeah that's one reason I don't watch that shyt anymore because they stay stretching for views and biases. Send me the link to see how this one goes because Gon has a rightfully strong fanbase.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
ezgif-2-26f3f15753.gif

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that's one reason I don't watch that shyt anymore because they stay stretching for views and biases. Send me the link to see how this one goes because Gon has a rightfully strong fanbase.
I got you breh.

I actually thought of a way Gon could win.

If he takes a civilian hostage and says give me the W and I’ll let them go, he might win.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Well damn!! :mjlol:

Naruto>One Piece:umad:

One Piece is a trash anime. It should be read in it's original form as a manga. As a manga it's literally the best selling series of all time and in 2022 year 25 it was the 4th best selling series of that year.

People don't spend money to view things on YouTube.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
As I’m watching the arc when Ichigo is getting his powers back. It made me think of him fighting random brehs in the street n shyt.

I actually think it’s a cool idea to have a character so powerful and fighting these powerful enemies to being more grounded and fighting normal people.

Anyway, it made me think of watching an anime that has street fighting in it.

Is Tokyo Revengers like that, is it good?

:jbhmm::jbhmm: