timeless

All Star
Daps
My current list:

Wistoria: Wand and Sword: These last few episodes have really blown me away. I'm digging the friendships that are being established and the rivalry between Will and Sion. I can see them all climbing the tower together. It's kinda cool how their little team encompasses all the elements. The last episode was nice, but I'm genuinely concerned that NOBODY thought to do that trick Will and Sion did until Rosty showed up. And I want to know if it's because of Will's sword or is it Will? The flashback made me think that Will is some sort of gifted being. I'm curious about those two enemy mages, especially Headless. I like his character concept.
Ossan Newbie: I'm enjoying the pace of this show and the introduction of other adventurers. The recent episode with Rick and Broughston really showcased how powerful Rick is when he has a little confidence. I can see why Broughston said what he said about him a few episodes back. It was nice to see Kelvins true range and capabilities. Dude is strong AF. I want Angelica to join the crew. She has the talent, she just needs the training.
Slime: I always watch this one either first or last, but the easy-going atmosphere brings a smile to my face, especially before everything hits the fan later on. Rimuru's crew is getting incredibly strong and I love that Milim is jumping in to help. It's a slice of life so there's more casual/funny dialogue than action right now. It's hilarious how everybody starts out as Rimuru's enemy and then they become friends over the most simplest shyt 😂. Like the Elf Queen. I just knew that was coming when she asked about Mr. Yoshida.
Delico's Nursery: I honestly have no idea why I like this show, but I'm invested. It's interesting to see vampires without all the glitz and glamour, and sometimes I wonder how strong they really are cause Delico and the vampire society stay getting bodied by outsiders. I'm just waiting for some more lore drops at this point, to make sense of the world and who TRUMP is.
Failure Frame: I'm always hype to catch up on Failure Frame. It's probably my favorite show on air right now. These recent episodes have been going by a little fast, but there's so much of the storyline in each episode and the action is A1 for me. It's awesome seeing Touka get his crew together. I'm curious to see if he's going to run into his old classmates again, especially after the recent episode. I hated how it ended 😩 I needed moar! (Seras is so damn cute lol I love her ❤️)
Tower of God: I didn't think Rachel could piss me off anymore, but this season she really passed the point of no return. I just hope that when Bam sees her again he's not fooled by those crocodile tears or that sinister ssa smile. The storyline is convoluted with backstabbers. It's going to be interesting to see how Bam's old crew and new crew gets along. And I wonder if that guide is going to betray Bam or Khun. You just never know with this damn show. Folks be dying or turning on each other within a blink of an eye. I can see why some characters keep people at a distance. You can't make friends on this show 😆 so I can see why everyone is impressed by acts of kindness.

Anyway, that's my little rundown so far. I'll check back in when the seasons finish and give my complete opinion. 👋🏾