Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
As I’m watching the arc when Ichigo is getting his powers back. It made me think of him fighting random brehs in the street n shyt.

I actually think it’s a cool idea to have a character so powerful and fighting these powerful enemies to being more grounded and fighting normal people.

Anyway, it made me think of watching an anime that has street fighting in it.

Is Tokyo Revengers like that, is it good?

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Yes, Tokyo Revengers is pretty good.

Also, have you seen this anime called Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple You may wanna check that out if you never seen it.

I see from time to time you have questions about shows or have requests in here and typically you ask one source.

But feel free to ask anyone in Griffith Set going forward. There’s a lot of untapped anime wisdom you missing out on.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
As I’m watching the arc when Ichigo is getting his powers back. It made me think of him fighting random brehs in the street n shyt.

I actually think it’s a cool idea to have a character so powerful and fighting these powerful enemies to being more grounded and fighting normal people.

Anyway, it made me think of watching an anime that has street fighting in it.

Is Tokyo Revengers like that, is it good?

:jbhmm::jbhmm:
It's pretty good for a gang time travel anime but I just hope you can deal with a MC that constantly gets his ass whooped.

Edit: Man I see BD is still holding grudges over internet beef. This nikka here.:mjlol:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

Also, have you seen this anime called Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple You may wanna check that out if you never seen it.

I see from time to time you have questions about shows or have requests in here and typically you ask one source.

But feel free to ask anyone in Griffith Set going forward. There’s a lot of untapped anime wisdom you missing out on.
22 episodes in on kenichi. Its straight so far :leon:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Lmao breh, I always ask all of y’all about different shows.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I mostly ask the breh @LordDeathwatch about Bleach because he knows a lot about it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y’all brehs are hilarious man

:russ::mjlol:
shyt is hilarious though, grown ass men catching whole feelings over jokes. @Black_Panther_JS and I Neg each other and talk shyt over anime differences all the time and then turn around and dap each other up and KIM. That's the spirit of this thread, we just having fun and chopping it up.

Speaking of which, I'm overdue: fukk JoJo's and Naruto is overrated. :umad:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
shyt is hilarious though, grown ass men catching whole feelings over jokes. @Black_Panther_JS and I Neg each other and talk shyt over anime differences all the time and then turn around and dap each other up and KIM. That's the spirit of this thread, we just having fun and chopping it up.

Y’all really beefin? I thought it was all jokes

:russ: :mjlol:

Breh how did this all start?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y’all really beefin? I thought it was all jokes

:russ: :mjlol:

Breh how did this all start?
If it's beef, it's one sided so I can't call it. You're going to have to ask him about when he got pushed over the edge but I do know I never said no foul personal shyt or anything like that. In actual life, you talk shyt with your boys but it's never personal, evidently breh felt a way.

Back to form, what all are you watching right now aside from Bleach? :mjgrin:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

Facts :russ: anything I say is never malicious, it’s just jokes not personal attacks.

Naruto being overrated just means it’s touched the hearts of many :wow: that’s what a truly GOAT series does:wow:

You’re hating on JoJo tho :ufdup:besides the few sus moments and flamboyance I can’t see why an action fan wouldn’t fw it. They get busy in JoJo, fighting wise of course:dame:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Facts :russ: anything I say is never malicious, it’s just jokes not personal attacks.

Naruto being overrated just means it’s touched the hearts of many :wow: that’s what a truly GOAT series does:wow:

You’re hating on JoJo tho :ufdup:besides the few sus moments and flamboyance I can’t see why an action fan wouldn’t fw it. They get busy in JoJo, fighting wise of course:dame:
The funny thing is JoJo is way less zesty than I thought it was going to be. It had a few :dame::dame:

moments, but it actually has good action and a pretty good story.

I thought this shyt was a parody of Fist of the North Star with zesty nikkas, but it’s definitely not that.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Uncle from Another finale finally dropped. Man while the anime was a great comedy the production issues are beyond horrific. It started in JULY and had 2 delays into November and now into March. It highlights the issue that way too much anime is dropping.

Also finished To Your Eternity S2. Really good. Some of the pacing at the beginning and in the final episode did feel odd. Instead of giving what we got in S1, they used it brilliantly. Still it had its issues since pacing did feel slow at times, but def worth a watch if you liked S1. The direction S3 seems to be taking seems interesting. Prob will pick up the manga eventually.