LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The way characters be forgiving the worst of their enemies fast as hell is :russ:

So you mean to tell me the dude responsible for making your life a living hell during your childhood because you the mistress child and was molesting you and abusing you to the point you hated being touched and lived a secluded life for years after leaving and you meet up with him years later and he starts doing it again and you finally get the nerve to stop it and you finally beat him and he tries to kill himself and that's enough to forgive him? FOH.
Naruto and later Boruto are the most popular examples of this shyt. Whole ass Shinobi Hitlers and Dahmers getting probation and community service after a lengthy chat. :beli:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Stop it…. You thought I was gonna Stan Naruto out the gate :unimpressed:

How bout you make your choice
DBZ, Death Note, Clorox
65yom-Y6-L-o.gif

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Same aside from putting FMA over Death Note but that's a 1a 1b situation for me.
Naruto was always an annoying brat to me. Barely made it 2 episodes in, instant turn off. AOT been running way too long, and I stopped in like season 3 trying to wait for them to wrap so I could binge. One Piece never caught my attention and I only saw bits and pieces of FMA. I haven't watched Jojo but based on @Bryan Danielson interest... :dame: Never seen HxH :manny: .

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Imo MHA had a really good setup for Deku for development, but they botched it. Deku comes across as too emo rather then felt by despair. Him pushing away All Might's was the big thing that annoyed me. Like he is the one dude who has your back this whole time and you really gonna start pushing him away.

While I do think that there wasn't enough development and time given to the whole class, but overall I liked the direction of them bringing back Deku and they potentially filling the gap lead by the heros. Bakuago continues to be by far the best character in the show. Honestly Deku is becoming less interesting. With much less time Shoto, Iida and Urakara have been much better imo.

Deku is imo holding the show back if that makes sense.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Imo MHA had a really good setup for Deku for development, but they botched it. Deku comes across as too emo rather then felt by despair. Him pushing away All Might's was the big thing that annoyed me. Like he is the one dude who has your back this whole time and you really gonna start pushing him away.

While I do think that there wasn't enough development and time given to the whole class, but overall I liked the direction of them bringing back Deku and they potentially filling the gap lead by the heros. Bakuago continues to be by far the best character in the show. Honestly Deku is becoming less interesting. With much less time Shoto, Iida and Urakara have been much better imo.

Deku is imo holding the show back if that makes sense.
I agree with you. Naruto kind of annoyed me witht his talk no jutsu stuff, but Deku's more annoying with it. I think there are some minor adjustments they could have made to help advance Deku. Like, him leaving school to be out on his own with All Might was perfect. It felt like Future Trunks and Gohan. But then leaving All Might, it doesn't make any sense. But ok, I can accept that, but then when its time to get him, the whole class goes? Come on, it should just be a few of them, or even just Bakugo, for another 1 on 1 fight. And now apparantly he's going to go back to school. At least give him more time to develop on his own, like Naruto when he went on sabbatical with Jiraiya