twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That’s wild. I never heard from anyone that watched Naruto that the Pain arc was so good. I did hear that about Chimera Ant though.

You got a screenshot of the votes or anything? Apparently I can’t see the results unless I have a twitter

Oooooooh bet

I didn’t look no further pass the image and didn’t see the voting. Gonna check that out now :pachaha:
Can’t get it to load Smfh

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I mean transition of between manga and anime in a good adaptation should be very smooth. Hell CSM and SxF literally are 1:1 adaptations as example of it. The problem with Novels ends up being out of what is out their the % that is worth reading is small. Stuff like 86, Emminence, Danmachi, MT, etc you will hear about. You might as well wait to hear what is actually good before trying.

While with manga there is so much out there you can access on the internet. Unless a series is niche odds are a translator group is working on it or its on Manga +. Vast of majority of manga are available within 1-2 weeks when its chapters comes out. Hell the last CSM chapter got leaked a week early and they fan translated that shyt :mjlol:. Basically with manga I can test out what is out there without needing to make an investment.

With novels you really won't get an idea unless you read the web novel since those are rough drafts for these Light novels.

I love how Juggernaut is still feared like he was in his introduction. As far as survival tension stuff this season has been phenomenal. We all knew Bell was coming out of this season alive even without knowing a new arc was coming. Ryu def felt like she had death flags on her, but after Bell went back for her she is def safe.

Even with knowing all of this the tension is still there once they saw Juggernaut again. I am curious on how they will end cause there is no way they should be reunited with the B Squad. I guess they end up at whatever resting spot to recoup next episode and S5 starts with them starting their journey to get out of the dungeon and most likely learn more fukked up shyt about the dungeon.

BSD similar to Vinland is just wonderfully written. Both of these shows take the time to focus on the entire cast. And even characters like Askeladd and Mori-Sensei where even tho you might hate them, they are written so well that you just gotta appreciate them. Obviously from an action stand point Demon Slayer and JJK are gonna bring the heat no question about it. But when well written series has the action, animation and plot along with it, you don't get much better then that.

Ryu was the most blatant death flag ever and instead they're signalling for character progression instead. Metaphorically, the old Ryu bogged down by tragedy and obsessed with revenge did die in the Dungeon and if they pull that off, I respect it. Based on what Twan has been saying, I'm still bracing for a hellacious swerve though. I'll believe she's safe when this season ends and they emerge from the Dungeon.

Honestly I'm surprised that Juggernaut even needed to evolve, it was basically the perfect killing machine to begin with. Since it is cannibalizing other Monsters and based on this episode, possibly even a Floor Boss, shyt is about to get MUCH worse. I thought Bell had actually gotten faster instead of Juggernaut slowing down, which would explain why he was able to follow it's movements. Here's to hoping that's the case.

As far as BSD, it's running on all cylinders and has no flaws currently. I've read the manga and they're doing an excellent job of being faithful while also fleshing out the material. I will say they've been extremely kind to Mori because he's like reprehensible in the manga and that's not even taking into account dude is a whole ass pedophile.
I can assure you what u think gonna happen end of s4 is wrong I mean they can go that route but that isn’t what happened
S5 is how do i say it I know it’s similar to beginning of s2 but a massive scale of fukkery and fighting and character development for SPECIFIC CHARACTERS plus a massive twist no one saw coming that has read the story said samething
S2 beginning had the familia war and then last part had something kinda similar
S5 is of that but on scale that is massive cus of the events that lead to it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@tripleaamin i feel you on manga part novels stories tend to interest me more at times but hard to read more when you got so many to read or keep up with but with manga even if it’s a lot cuz it’s manga u can go thru them real quick which is why I said that

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Finally no more filler arcs in Bleach.

:blessed: :blessed:

@LordDeathwatch how you feel about this arc?

I remember you saying people ain’t rock with it, but I like it so far from the few episodes I saw.

It’s cool to switch things up and have Ichigo as a regular civilian fighting in the streets.

I’m right at the part Ichigo calls the number on the card.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Finally no more filler arcs in Bleach.

:blessed: :blessed:

@LordDeathwatch how you feel about this arc?

I remember you saying people ain’t rock with it, but I like it so far from the few episodes I saw.

It’s cool to switch things up and have Ichigo as a regular civilian fighting in the streets.

I’m right at the part Ichigo calls the number on the card.
Right off the bat, it's not as good as the other main arcs so I'll make that clear. That said, it's a different approach but doesn't change the character fundamentally and it does a fair bit of world building. We also have a whole new set of characters that get fleshed out some, interesting abilities and links to the world that we already know. It feels a lot like the Vizards arc (The former Captains that Aizen Hollowfied) with more depth.

I liked it overall but it didn't meet it's potential, it's the only arc that Kubo wrote that actually felt more like filler. We all knew the MC couldn't remain powerless forever so this is the buffer between Aizen and the next huge arc.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
a6bb1f9dd5cd6cf64d358534ba6aa505264b9ee0.jpg

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
The way characters be forgiving the worst of their enemies fast as hell is :russ:

So you mean to tell me the dude responsible for making your life a living hell during your childhood because you the mistress child and was molesting you and abusing you to the point you hated being touched and lived a secluded life for years after leaving and you meet up with him years later and he starts doing it again and you finally get the nerve to stop it and you finally beat him and he tries to kill himself and that's enough to forgive him? FOH.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Finally caught up on My Hero anime and started Blue Lock anime.. And watched the AoT special this week. I gotta look through this thread for some more animes to add on the list. I do see that I have to catch up on new Bleach tho

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

@twan83

You up first.

Then it’s on y’all GSet brehs.

Honestly I don’t know who would be the last man standing if these characters walked into a room to battle

Nobody cause buu blowing up the room as soon as he go in
Ya kid buu got no chill but since it said crying first I’m only gonna go by characters I know it be Yusuke imo