Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

shyt

This a difficult choice for me.

I shyt on HxH a lot not cuz I don’t like it but get exhausted of peeps post 2016 new to it all like :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

But I can say that arc
The Naruto Arc

And Gotdamn……. This last spot gotta go between AOT and Bleach:banderas:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

shyt

This a difficult choice for me.

I shyt on HxH a lot not cuz I don’t like it but get exhausted of peeps post 2016 new to it all like :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

But I can say that arc
The Naruto Arc

And Gotdamn……. This last spot gotta go between AOT and Bleach:banderas:

They got pain arc over chimera ant arc didn’t see that coming
For me personally not even close chimera ant arc is in goat arc territory for all anime

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
They got pain arc over chimera ant arc didn’t see that coming
For me personally not even close chimera ant arc is in goat arc territory for all anime

No…. I didn’t take it as they were in order of preference.

Just saying here are the selections, pick 3

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If u go twitter account and see votes it’s beating chimera ant arc easily
That’s wild. I never heard from anyone that watched Naruto that the Pain arc was so good. I did hear that about Chimera Ant though.

You got a screenshot of the votes or anything? Apparently I can’t see the results unless I have a twitter

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I cut down on my novels probably increase my mangas tho
I mean transition of between manga and anime in a good adaptation should be very smooth. Hell CSM and SxF literally are 1:1 adaptations as example of it. The problem with Novels ends up being out of what is out their the % that is worth reading is small. Stuff like 86, Emminence, Danmachi, MT, etc you will hear about. You might as well wait to hear what is actually good before trying.

While with manga there is so much out there you can access on the internet. Unless a series is niche odds are a translator group is working on it or its on Manga +. Vast of majority of manga are available within 1-2 weeks when its chapters comes out. Hell the last CSM chapter got leaked a week early and they fan translated that shyt :mjlol:. Basically with manga I can test out what is out there without needing to make an investment.

With novels you really won't get an idea unless you read the web novel since those are rough drafts for these Light novels.
Juggernaut is the MVP of this season, took the GOAT monster crown from the one armed Minotaur.

We've been saying it all season but it's criminally slept on and consistently great TV. The characters, the chemistry, the world building, the tension it's all there. Hands down the best of the season, possibly the year going forward.
I love how Juggernaut is still feared like he was in his introduction. As far as survival tension stuff this season has been phenomenal. We all knew Bell was coming out of this season alive even without knowing a new arc was coming. Ryu def felt like she had death flags on her, but after Bell went back for her she is def safe.

Even with knowing all of this the tension is still there once they saw Juggernaut again. I am curious on how they will end cause there is no way they should be reunited with the B Squad. I guess they end up at whatever resting spot to recoup next episode and S5 starts with them starting their journey to get out of the dungeon and most likely learn more fukked up shyt about the dungeon.

BSD similar to Vinland is just wonderfully written. Both of these shows take the time to focus on the entire cast. And even characters like Askeladd and Mori-Sensei where even tho you might hate them, they are written so well that you just gotta appreciate them. Obviously from an action stand point Demon Slayer and JJK are gonna bring the heat no question about it. But when well written series has the action, animation and plot along with it, you don't get much better then that.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I mean transition of between manga and anime in a good adaptation should be very smooth. Hell CSM and SxF literally are 1:1 adaptations as example of it. The problem with Novels ends up being out of what is out their the % that is worth reading is small. Stuff like 86, Emminence, Danmachi, MT, etc you will hear about. You might as well wait to hear what is actually good before trying.

While with manga there is so much out there you can access on the internet. Unless a series is niche odds are a translator group is working on it or its on Manga +. Vast of majority of manga are available within 1-2 weeks when its chapters comes out. Hell the last CSM chapter got leaked a week early and they fan translated that shyt :mjlol:. Basically with manga I can test out what is out there without needing to make an investment.

With novels you really won't get an idea unless you read the web novel since those are rough drafts for these Light novels.

I love how Juggernaut is still feared like he was in his introduction. As far as survival tension stuff this season has been phenomenal. We all knew Bell was coming out of this season alive even without knowing a new arc was coming. Ryu def felt like she had death flags on her, but after Bell went back for her she is def safe.

Even with knowing all of this the tension is still there once they saw Juggernaut again. I am curious on how they will end cause there is no way they should be reunited with the B Squad. I guess they end up at whatever resting spot to recoup next episode and S5 starts with them starting their journey to get out of the dungeon and most likely learn more fukked up shyt about the dungeon.

BSD similar to Vinland is just wonderfully written. Both of these shows take the time to focus on the entire cast. And even characters like Askeladd and Mori-Sensei where even tho you might hate them, they are written so well that you just gotta appreciate them. Obviously from an action stand point Demon Slayer and JJK are gonna bring the heat no question about it. But when well written series has the action, animation and plot along with it, you don't get much better then that.
Ryu was the most blatant death flag ever and instead they're signalling for character progression instead. Metaphorically, the old Ryu bogged down by tragedy and obsessed with revenge did die in the Dungeon and if they pull that off, I respect it. Based on what Twan has been saying, I'm still bracing for a hellacious swerve though. I'll believe she's safe when this season ends and they emerge from the Dungeon.

Honestly I'm surprised that Juggernaut even needed to evolve, it was basically the perfect killing machine to begin with. Since it is cannibalizing other Monsters and based on this episode, possibly even a Floor Boss, shyt is about to get MUCH worse. I thought Bell had actually gotten faster instead of Juggernaut slowing down, which would explain why he was able to follow it's movements. Here's to hoping that's the case.

As far as BSD, it's running on all cylinders and has no flaws currently. I've read the manga and they're doing an excellent job of being faithful while also fleshing out the material. I will say they've been extremely kind to Mori because he's like reprehensible in the manga and that's not even taking into account dude is a whole ass pedophile.

Daps
It’s weird. I like bleach more than naruto, but I find myself enjoying Naruto episodes more. Like, I can’t sit through a full bleach arc, but I could watch certain naruto arcs on repeat and never get tired yet if I had to choose between the two I’d pick bleach.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It’s weird. I like bleach more than naruto, but I find myself enjoying Naruto episodes more. Like, I can’t sit through a full bleach arc, but I could watch certain naruto arcs on repeat and never get tired yet if I had to choose between the two I’d pick bleach.

Not saying you gay (no shots like that):whoa:

But I got news for you:steviej:
That means you like Naruto more :lolbron: