Consumed

Superstar
Daps
been watching this very niche golfing anime called birdie golf. better than I thought it would be an unexpected fukkery kind of way.

I mean a girl swung a club with so much force her arm fell off and there’s no exaggeration there. They’re curving the ball around mountains just from screaming really loud. Every swing is a super attack. There’s a serious mafia subplot for some reason. Japan can really make a show about anything.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
No more than the average 1 or 2 cour length imo when recommending anime. Fullmetal Brotherhood is a good second or third if they want more. Like others said Bepop or whatever was on Toonami is usually a good recommendation. Nowadays i would recommend an anime movie before a show. Not trying to have people come back to me saying they couldnt finish it or get into it.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I just realized that the major Bleach filler arcs have one thing in common. Revenge on the Soul Society!!

In filler the Soul Society appears to do everyone dirty.

The Bounts were rejected and slaughtered by the Soul Society and they wanted revenge.

The Soul Reaper seeking revenge because they killed his father.

The Soul Reaper who went crazy with power and got sealed away, then his Zanpaktou freed other Zanpaktous. I’m sure they all wanted revenge on the Soul Society.

Now we have the rejected Soul Reaper scientist who wants revenge on them.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I’m almost done with the last filler arc. I’m right at the part where Ichigo goes hollow and gets stabbed by the villain who’s young again.

I actually like the plot and the villain’s Zanpaktou. That time space shyt is something I’m surprised wasn’t in the main show. shyt was cool.

Ichigo is weaker, they meet that girl who’s really apart of the villain, Kon getting some action, now we get to see how it’ll all end.

It’ll probably be Ichigo saving the day, but I’m excited to see how it ends.

:ehh::ehh:

Edit:

Just finished the final battle and gotta say it looked surprisingly amazing.

The animation was OD for that fight. shyt was really lit.

:ohhh: :ohhh:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the fact that they didn't give it a 2nd season is criminal
I'm halfway through and this has been great so far. I'll def wind up looking up the "what happens after the anime" vids that usually go on youtube for stuff like this. I did that for Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash. Idk how some of these don't get follow-up seasons.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man BSD stay being consistent :wow: . As much as bringing back Francis was kind of wack how they showcased his growth from falling so hard and coming back up. Where the "betrayal" at the beginning was a twist. And god damn the twist was a great one connecting these past 3 episodes.

So far its the AotS for me.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:damn: Juggernaut just got a 2nd form. This thing having range with those pin needles is ridiculous.

Tho nice moments with Bell and Ryu in this episode beside that tho :ehh:
I don’t recall the ending too well nor do I wanna look it up but I do know this there is levels to the juggernaut tho keep this in mind
It only spawns on specific occasions and think if you meet those requirements on them real low levels like say 60 how much more dangerous it can be since it gets stronger depending on what level it spawns
Still ain’t on the level of the final boss that left the dungeon the dragon since it’s a end of a world catastrophe

Don’t expect to see s5 for a couple years tho next arc is either done barley now or isn’t i dont know since no English release till end of year I think and that s5 makes a drastic turn in a different way but has a lot of character development tho and a lot of action for the wrong reasons :russ:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I don’t recall the ending too well nor do I wanna look it up but I do know this there is levels to the juggernaut tho keep this in mind
It only spawns on specific occasions and think if you meet those requirements on them real low levels like say 60 how much more dangerous it can be since it gets stronger depending on what level it spawns
Still ain’t on the level of the final boss that left the dungeon the dragon since it’s a end of a world catastrophe

Don’t expect to see s5 for a couple years tho next arc is either done barley now or isn’t i dont know since no English release till end of year I think and that s5 makes a drastic turn in a different way but has a lot of character development tho and a lot of action for the wrong reasons :russ:
Was planning on reading the Light Novels when I get through the majority of the mangas on my readlist.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I just realized that the major Bleach filler arcs have one thing in common. Revenge on the Soul Society!!

In filler the Soul Society appears to do everyone dirty.

The Bounts were rejected and slaughtered by the Soul Society and they wanted revenge.

The Soul Reaper seeking revenge because they killed his father.

The Soul Reaper who went crazy with power and got sealed away, then his Zanpaktou freed other Zanpaktous. I’m sure they all wanted revenge on the Soul Society.

Now we have the rejected Soul Reaper scientist who wants revenge on them.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I’m almost done with the last filler arc. I’m right at the part where Ichigo goes hollow and gets stabbed by the villain who’s young again.

I actually like the plot and the villain’s Zanpaktou. That time space shyt is something I’m surprised wasn’t in the main show. shyt was cool.

Ichigo is weaker, they meet that girl who’s really apart of the villain, Kon getting some action, now we get to see how it’ll all end.

It’ll probably be Ichigo saving the day, but I’m excited to see how it ends.

:ehh::ehh:

Edit:

Just finished the final battle and gotta say it looked surprisingly amazing.

The animation was OD for that fight. shyt was really lit.

:ohhh: :ohhh:
Breh I told you, Soul Society is the only part of the world building that they can go back to and it has the most popular characters so they just keep going back to that well. Kubo did a great job building Hueco Mundo but it got effectively cleared out of threats the same arc it was introduced.

To be fair, Soul Society is old AF and there should be plenty of skeletons to fuel these little sideshows.
:damn: Juggernaut just got a 2nd form. This thing having range with those pin needles is ridiculous.

Tho nice moments with Bell and Ryu in this episode beside that tho :ehh:
Juggernaut is the MVP of this season, took the GOAT monster crown from the one armed Minotaur.
Man BSD stay being consistent :wow: . As much as bringing back Francis was kind of wack how they showcased his growth from falling so hard and coming back up. Where the "betrayal" at the beginning was a twist. And god damn the twist was a great one connecting these past 3 episodes.

So far its the AotS for me.
We've been saying it all season but it's criminally slept on and consistently great TV. The characters, the chemistry, the world building, the tension it's all there. Hands down the best of the season, possibly the year going forward.