Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Onyankopon | Anime-Planet | Anime

watched the AOT episode again,
after the performance this breh put in, I hope he ends with all the PAWGS and PAAGS his heart desires

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Onyankopon | Anime-Planet | Anime

watched the AOT episode again,
after the performance this breh put in, I hope he ends with all the PAWGS and PAAGS his heart desires
I hope so too breh. I’m rooting for him and the other breh towards the end.

They need the PAWGS.

:mjgrin::mjgrin:

peppe

Superstar
Daps

Man got shivers watching that again. That scene in demon slayer was the best scene in the movie. The VA truly are GOD tier

Edit: fukk those youtube setting watch the vids its worth it. Its a scene from mugen train but live with the VA. Where tanjiro is screaming to akaza

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Oh shyt!!!!

Supposedly on a 3 month break so they can get other projects in order since they are behind
Anime whether we like it or not is making money apparently going by stats
However if it truly is on indefinite hiatus it does make sense also regardless of it bringing in money for tv station the reception has been horrendous and the manga even tho has been solid doesn’t sell that well either so we’ll see what’s up
If memory serves me correct naruto still brings in more money than boruto also so there is that and also the anime is too close to the manga again not super close but it won’t take long for it to catch up either granted they can do fillers again but it’s gotten to point the damn show is more known for its filler than it’s canon and it’s best to do a yearly instead if they want quality but it’s on them

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Supposedly on a 3 month break so they can get other projects in order since they are behind
Anime whether we like it or not is making money apparently going by stats
However if it truly is on indefinite hiatus it does make sense also regardless of it bringing in money for tv station the reception has been horrendous and the manga even tho has been solid doesn’t sell that well either so we’ll see what’s up
If memory serves me correct naruto still brings in more money than boruto also so there is that and also the anime is too close to the manga again not super close but it won’t take long for it to catch up either granted they can do fillers again but it’s gotten to point the damn show is more known for its filler than it’s canon and it’s best to do a yearly instead if they want quality but it’s on them

Gotcha…. I see… man I guess it’s streak had to end at some point

Sidenote, is this you!