xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Breh almost made me spill my drink.:russ:

C'mon breh, YYH old than a mf but I'd still recommend it. I'd have to put someone on to DBZ Abridged to skip past all that super ridiculous shyt but I'd still have it on the bucket list. Probably.
Good anime is good anime no matter how old it is. Dragonball still killing it I mean its in Fortnite which is one of the biggest games especially with younger kids.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just finished Ancient Magus Bride. It is def a Shoujo anime. But it is very well written anime. The writing for it is great and has lots of emotional moments between the leads. Elias and Chise have both a father-daughter and mother-son relationship. Another strength of this show is that aspect where one is aiming to help the other.

Tho the last scene with Chise in a wedding dress feels really uncomfortable because of the parent-child relationship that is showcased throughout the show rather then a romantic one.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Breh almost made me spill my drink.:russ:

C'mon breh, YYH old than a mf but I'd still recommend it. I'd have to put someone on to DBZ Abridged to skip past all that super ridiculous shyt but I'd still have it on the bucket list. Probably.

I'll recommend some old school anime in a heartbeat, but og dragonball just ain't one of em.
I'd suggest Fist of the North Star, YYH, and Ronin Warriors before DB.
Less filler and just easier to get into. Plus its a lil more serious with it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'll recommend some old school anime in a heartbeat, but og dragonball just ain't one of em.
I'd suggest Fist of the North Star, YYH, and Ronin Warriors before DB.
Less filler and just easier to get into. Plus its a lil more serious with it.
Most definitely on the 3 you mentioned, even though the Ronin Warriors stayed getting their asses whooped. Went back like a month or so back and rewatched some of First of the North Star and got damn that shyt is showing it's age but it's still absolute piff where it counts, that boy still cold with it.

I wouldn't put anyone on original Dragonball but Z? Yeah, as long as it's the abridged version of they're handy with the fast forward cause some of that shyt was :hhh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This season is def mostly just about Thorfinn's development. We are getting some episodes dedicated to whats happening to the world during this time, but Thorfinn's story.

Honestly I don't expect action and plot in the normal sense to pick up until S3. Directing on the last episode was insane. Vinland, Danmachi and BSD showcasing how they are the cream of the crop for shows this season.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps