tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
New Short Vinland Saga episode that mappa threw out. They feeding us more then we even expected :wow:

@tripleaamin I'm still rolling off the fact there's a serious character named Lord Perv Asshat. Eminence is just different. :deadrose:
Eminence be that one show where you start off thinking :patrice:

But after like 5 episodes it starts finding its footing. Perv Asshat and Jimina Senen be the two that you gotta hit pause the first time you hear that shyt :mjlol: Also I swear Perv Asshat is a shot at other isekais where the villains who are lords or the equivalent always a combination of perverted, filthy and gross.

Not the best anime, but it is an anime everyone should try. :pachaha:

To Your Eternity cliff hanger:to:
People who thought S1 was sad, S2 just be :demonic:

The way it uses S1 is brilliant. Next episode is gonna hit like a truck :mjcry:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Holy shyt this Vinland episode went in :mjcry: :banderas:

Damn feel bad for the master. He is a genuinely a good guy and while he suffered no physical pain, he endured some damn mental pain throughout the end of the episode. Can't help but feel terrible for him because he didn't want to do it but he was stuck in a corner with no way out.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Damn feel bad for the master. He is a genuinely a good guy and while he suffered no physical pain, he endured some damn mental pain throughout the end of the episode. Can't help but feel terrible for him because he didn't want to do it but he was stuck in a corner with no way out.

Tough position to be in.

Talking about “I’m scared of my son”

:wow:

They’re gona to push him outta position & Einar is about to be in trouble. Especially if he gets caught with Ketil’s side piece.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Nah, the old master told him he's overreaching with this farm and that he's accumulated too much for him to manage. Anything that goes sideways is a direct result of his own greed or ineffectual leadership.

@Black_Panther_JS yeah it was the same for me, I'm just like ain't no way Asshat is a normal, much less prestigious name in ANY world. :deadrose:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
New Short Vinland Saga episode that mappa threw out. They feeding us more then we even expected :wow:

Eminence be that one show where you start off thinking :patrice:

But after like 5 episodes it starts finding its footing. Perv Asshat and Jimina Senen be the two that you gotta hit pause the first time you hear that shyt :mjlol: Also I swear Perv Asshat is a shot at other isekais where the villains who are lords or the equivalent always a combination of perverted, filthy and gross.

Not the best anime, but it is an anime everyone should try. :pachaha:

People who thought S1 was sad, S2 just be :demonic:

The way it uses S1 is brilliant. Next episode is gonna hit like a truck :mjcry:

There was also a characte recalled tis ain't happening :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Nah, the old master told him he's overreaching with this farm and that he's accumulated too much for him to manage. Anything that goes sideways is a direct result of his own greed or ineffectual leadership.

Oh shyt :ohhh:

Then him being unaware of the kids' dad dying is a direct result of having too much land to properly manage. In that sense he could be seen as part of the blame why those kids had to steal.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch

You read the Bleach manga?

If so, how accurate is the anime to it?
They did a pretty good job adapting it from the manga, there were some areas that they fleshed out an event that only got like a panel but on others they lost some of the impact of the moment but that's anything that gets adapted. I'd say it's about 85-90% accurate if I had to put a number to it.

The main difference is that there's no filler, so it flows so much better. You're literally going from one arc to the next, just changing perspective from one character to another.