tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@Black_Panther_JS Oshi no Ko looks like really good. It has a high chance of blowing up and being the biggest anime after Demon Slayer next season. Kind of expecting it to adapt up till Chapter 40, which Ruby's first concert. It would be a perfect stopping point since the Tokyo Blade arc that comes after that is a long one and could compose majority of what would be S2 whenever that comes.

Altho for anyone else interested in this without reading the manga. Japan is premiering Ep 1 which will be 90 mins in mid March. This is one series you need to be very careful with avoiding spoilers.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He's like the 3rd best antagonist in his own series. Vegeta and Frieza are far more iconic antagonists from the same series. Always felt the most notable thing about him the way Goku used him as a speedbump for Gohan's growth as a child. His most notable scene was Gohan offing him.
Vegeta didn't even do anything aside from pop shyt and mean mug most of the saiyan saga. The first person he killed was his own goon cmon :mjlol:

Frieza is great specifically for the reason that he made it personal with everyone on the roster. The problem with Freiza is that the majority of his existence has been spent jobbing at this point. Even his 'deaths' all felt secondary to bigger plot points.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just finished the saga brehs.

So Gen was kinda a real one after all huh.

:francis::francis:

That fight with Ichigo and Aizen was lit. I wish the fight was longer.

Thank God this arc ended before filler.

:wow::wow:
Gin waited in the cut for decades, concealed his Zanpaktou's actual abilities from everyone for a single moment and succeeded, only to find out it was by design. Man went out sad. As far as the final fight with Aizen, wasn't it crazy how after all this time, he was the one getting overwhelmed. Ichigo really went full circle but I agree, it was too short, I understand that he couldn't maintain the form for long because of the cost but damn.

Even after all that, his W is questionable because Aizen. :mjlol:

Be aware that after what you've seen, this last stretch is a fall off a cliff in comparison. It's interesting, goes in a different direction but it's not on the level of the canon arcs that have preceded it.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Gin waited in the cut for decades, concealed his Zanpaktou's actual abilities from everyone for a single moment and succeeded, only to find out it was by design. Man went out sad. As far as the final fight with Aizen, wasn't it crazy how after all this time, he was the one getting overwhelmed. Ichigo really went full circle but I agree, it was too short, I understand that he couldn't maintain the form for long because of the cost but damn.

Even after all that, his W is questionable because Aizen. :mjlol:

Be aware that after what you've seen, this last stretch is a fall off a cliff in comparison. It's interesting, goes in a different direction but it's not on the level of the canon arcs that have preceded it.
You mean last stretch of this series or the entire story including TYBW?

Ain’t gonna lie, I’m kinda sad Aizen’s gone lmfao.

He was in the show so damn long, it’s gonna feel weird watching the show now, especially with all this filler coming up.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Finally some backstory about bachira demon :wow:

When hes back on the team its going to be the goat team

A princess
A demon
A genius
A king
And a devourer

:damn::blessed:

Isage was cold with it again. I dont need someone who can make us a team. I need someone who can push me further :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Giant Beats of Ars has been a slow burn, but world building and been terrific. And now the pieces with the characters is coming together as well. Really dope original :ehh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

He was in the show so damn long, it’s gonna feel weird watching the show now, especially with all this filler coming up.

Oh hell nah, TYBW is straight up heat. I'm talking about the remainder of standard Bleach.

As for Aizen, I mean he'll be up for parole in a few thousand years. Put some money on his books. :mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Vegeta didn't even do anything aside from pop shyt and mean mug most of the saiyan saga. The first person he killed was his own goon cmon :mjlol:

Frieza is great specifically for the reason that he made it personal with everyone on the roster. The problem with Freiza is that the majority of his existence has been spent jobbing at this point. Even his 'deaths' all felt secondary to bigger plot points.
Outside of Gohan killing Cell this was the highlight of his career.

He has the distinction of being the only DBZ main antagonist to lose to Gohan who grew up to basically not be shyt. Goku was like nah I'm good I want my son to kill you back when he thought Gohan would amount to something. Cell duck and hid until he could eat 17 and 18 then got so drunk off his own power he got offer Gohan of all people.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Outside of Gohan killing Cell this was the highlight of his career.

He has the distinction of being the only DBZ main antagonist to lose to Gohan who grew up to basically not be shyt. Goku was like nah I'm good I want my son to kill you back when he thought Gohan would amount to something. Cell duck and hid until he could eat 17 and 18 then got so drunk off his own power he got offer Gohan of all people.

And at the same time, Gohan's legit best moments come from Cell lol. Decades after the fact, that's still the best part of Gohan's character arc.

Same with Trunks.
Same with Tien.
Krillin's best character moments since he was a child in DB.
Vegeta doesn't even feel like a whole character until Cell makes him go back to the drawing board multiple times and not just beg for zenkai boosts.
Piccolo even got rare shine in this arc after that weird stretch of his on Namek.

That's a good ass villain in writing and in effect. Its supposed to remain dangerous, create real stakes, and give your main cast a chance to show off why they're the main cast. Cell aced the test lol.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Aizen vs Everyone was literally a thing :wow: he mopped up too

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aizen vs Everyone was literally a thing :wow: he mopped up too
Man ran the fade with every Captain class character in the show that stepped to him and only hit his limit against Isshin for his base form. Once the Hogykou took over, he was GameSharking reality. :mjlol: