tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
BSD is getting more and more interesting. Includes thoughts from this episode.

Now we got a lil chess match between Dazai and Fyodor. It does make me wonder if the reason S3 ending was anti-climatic is perhaps Fyodor let himself be caught. Which Dazai admits he lets him do in this episode.

Mori really is a cruel fukker. Man twisting Fukuzawa's words. He clearly does know Akiko despises Mori and apparently used to be his assistant. Fukuzawa when making the deal was in a position of begging for help. So clearly if he has a position to negotiate he would accept that. Tho the agency is in a fukked up situation. Of course there could be more information we don't know.

Also Mori's concern for Francis seems to be on point. Next episode will be key to show his true allegiance. Will he sell them out once Margaret is revived. I got my doubts on that considering they seem to literally have nobody else they can turn to. Baring a twist coming up.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
BSD is getting more and more interesting. Includes thoughts from this episode.

Now we got a lil chess match between Dazai and Fyodor. It does make me wonder if the reason S3 ending was anti-climatic is perhaps Fyodor let himself be caught. Which Dazai admits he lets him do in this episode.

Mori really is a cruel fukker. Man twisting Fukuzawa's words. He clearly does know Akiko despises Mori and apparently used to be his assistant. Fukuzawa when making the deal was in a position of begging for help. So clearly if he has a position to negotiate he would accept that. Tho the agency is in a fukked up situation. Of course there could be more information we don't know.

Also Mori's concern for Francis seems to be on point. Next episode will be key to show his true allegiance. Will he sell them out once Margaret is revived. I got my doubts on that considering they seem to literally have nobody else they can turn to. Baring a twist coming up.
The fact that Fyodor is just a piece of the puzzle, a member of a larger threat should terrify everyone involved. There's just no fukking way I'm trying to deal with that level of bullshyt. :hubie:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yo this chick I swear :deadrose: :mjlol:

Screen_Shot_2023-02-22_at_5.24.16_PM.png

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So creed 3 come out next week and so does demon slayer last 2 episodes plus s3 1st episode which is a hour long combined as a movie
Im saying this now demon slayer is selling gang busters where I’m at granted it has less showings shyt is 85% sold seats Friday alone and Saturday is selling a lot too
I don’t think it will beat creed 3 cuz it has more showings but it’s gonna be a box office surprise to those who don’t fukk with anime when them box office results come in

Balla

Superstar
Daps
For some reason I’ve been seeing Bleach vs Naruto pop up. I didn’t watch the whole thing, but the YouTube channel, Deathbattle keeps popping up with this shyt.

I ain’t watch the whole video, but Naruto and Madera beat Ichigo and Aizen.

I’m almost done with Bleach, haven’t watched Naruto, but I do know a decent amount of stuff about Naruto.

iight y’all, let’s settle this without too many spoilers who’s winning outta Ichigo and Naruto/Aizen and Madera?

I wanna see what y’all say.

:jbhmm: :jbhmm:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
One thing I like about Revenger is the deep ass conversations between the characters. Like they really be dropping bars sometimes.

That drunk priest in today episode was fukking spitting.