twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Cell hijacked a tv station to cut a live promo after he bodied the whole squad, nuked a countryside to let em know what time it was, then built an arena for literally anyone on the planet to come and run his fade

cell is goated :manny:
It’s okay eat a senzu bean may increase ur chances of winning :mjgrin:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Cell hijacked a tv station to cut a live promo after he bodied the whole squad, nuked a countryside to let em know what time it was, then built an arena for literally anyone on the planet to come and run his fade

cell is goated :manny:
Even gave them 10 days to prepare themselves and he stood there just waiting for the smoke.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It’s okay eat a senzu bean may increase ur chances of winning :mjgrin:
A revived loser is still a loser. #BigBrainTactics

dragon-ball-z-perfect-cell.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Even gave them 10 days to prepare themselves and he stood there just waiting for the smoke.
Cell saga kinda getting underappreciated with how often Freiza gets brought back and the other stuff in Super. Dude was a walking horror movie - that they all could've put a stop to until shyt got waaaaay out of hand. Dude would clean out a whole city and leave nothing but draws and tank tops in the breeze like war of the worlds or something lol
A revived loser is still a loser. #BigBrainTactics

dragon-ball-z-perfect-cell.gif
this smug shyt right here :mjlol: think about this asswhooping you about to take. you know you look dumb as hell. im gonna leave. you should kill yourself or something trunks i ain't even gonna hold you

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Cell saga kinda getting underappreciated with how often Freiza gets brought back and the other stuff in Super. Dude was a walking horror movie - that they all could've put a stop to until shyt got waaaaay out of hand. Dude would clean out a whole city and leave nothing but draws and tank tops in the breeze like war of the worlds or something lol

this smug shyt right here :mjlol: think about this asswhooping you about to take. you know you look dumb as hell. im gonna leave. you should kill yourself or something trunks i ain't even gonna hold you
:wow:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

I was so mad when they brought Frieza back instead of Cell in Super. Then they had the nerve to make them work together, thus diminishing the impact that Frieza had on the heroes.

Super was shyt to me, but that solidified it.

I could see Cell teaming up more with them because he at least didn’t have a history of bad blood with them.

Now thinking about it, did Cell wanna have a tournament because of having Goku’s cells and making him have some of his personality.

:ohhh: :ohhh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I was so mad when they brought Frieza back instead of Cell in Super. Then they had the nerve to make them work together, thus diminishing the impact that Frieza had on the heroes.

Super was shyt to me, but that solidified it.

I could see Cell teaming up more with them because he at least didn’t have a history of bad blood with them.

Now thinking about it, did Cell wanna have a tournament because of having Goku’s cells and making him have some of his personality.

:ohhh: :ohhh:
its really been a steady walk backwards after Cell when it comes to villains in DB too. Buu was fine but it took too long to get there, Goku Black was a mess, Jiren was so mid that people refused to believe he was just completely empty.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
its really been a steady walk backwards after Cell when it comes to villains in DB too. Buu was fine but it took too long to get there, Goku Black was a mess, Jiren was so mid that people refused to believe he was just completely empty.
I honestly felt that Super Buu would have been the best final Buu. He had the best design and just looked cooler than Kid Buu.

Goku Black himself was pretty cool to me. And Jiren… I honestly hate how Super has no type of explanation of how people get so strong.

How in the entire fukk did Jiren get so strong that Goku needed Ultra Instinct? His backstory was literally, “Jiren vowed to be the strongest after his village was attacked by the mysterious villain.”

fukkin terrible, plus I didn’t like how Broly was stronger than 2 Super Saiyan Gods. I know he’s strong, but how is he that strong?

At least in DBZ he was the legendary SS and the Z fighters were only SS1 at the time, so it was understandable.

Super is really bad.

Daps

This here why Cell one of fiction's GOAT villains no lie; man is a literal horror movie monster... except he's on the Dragon Ball power creep scale. Has all the creepy predatory aspects of the classic ones in his first form.. but instead of just killing and eating some stupid teenagers like a normal movie monster he's able to literally nuke entire Solar systems once he's at full power. :damn: Had all the Z fighters who just got done fighting planet shattering foes like Frieza and the Androids looking at their TV screens speechless like 9/11 was happening in real time when he was tearing through those cities. :picard:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This here why Cell one of fiction's GOAT villains no lie
He's like the 3rd best antagonist in his own series. Vegeta and Frieza are far more iconic antagonists from the same series. Always felt the most notable thing about him the way Goku used him as a speedbump for Gohan's growth as a child. His most notable scene was Gohan offing him.