winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World just works. The protagonist just be styling on everybody. He was reborn in a world of magic and he has zero magic but has spiritual powers instead.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Part 5 doesn't have the same replay value as Part 4 to me and I didn't really fukk with a lot of characters. Diavolo was a strong antagonist, and I think Bucciarati was great, but everything else is either average or very ehhh to me.
They did do a very good job with Part 4. It felt like it could have been its own show.

How you feel about Part 3?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Finally caught up with Vinland Saga, and I wasn't expecting S2 to be like this. However, I am liking it a lot, and I don't understand some of the complaints I've seen about it being too slow. While the action in S1 was nice, I've always liked the other aspect of the show, so I don't mind this arc at all.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Finally caught up with Vinland Saga, and I wasn't expecting S2 to be like this. However, I am liking it a lot, and I don't understand some of the complaints I've seen about it being too slow. While the action in S1 was nice, I've always liked the other aspect of the show, so I don't mind this arc at all.
Told 'em Farmland Saga was a different beast, some people just can't appreciate different though. :wow: