42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
We all gotta agree that Dragon Ball Z’s training methods are literally the GOAT.

The Hyperbolic Time Chamber was such an OP idea. 1 day = an entire year in there.

I kept thinking the entire time, Ichigo needed to do some shyt like that because there is literally no way to beat Aizen, but now he’s in some space with his dad that’s like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Nice shoutout to DBZ, I respect it.

:myman::myman:

This breh Aizen looked like a fusion of Frieza and Killer Queen.

Then I think Don kanoji comes through to fight Aizen and we get some more filler lmfao.

I on know how y’all brehs dealt with the Bleach filler. I literally went from a New Years episode to a Halloween episode, and now I think it’s some kind of titty bar episode.

I can imagine y’all being mad af each week.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

@LordDeathwatch

Say breh, what the hell are those kids that live with Uahara? I never thought about it before because I thought it’d be explained by now.
man you just gotta imagine this shyt week to week

Aizen was doing all this when IGN boards and after school power rankings went down - Aizen had stans and fanboys PRESSED

frieza was a dope villain, yeah, but he was only a threat when on the screen. aizen had people jumping at shadows and looking at every new character introduced with the :leostare:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
We all gotta agree that Dragon Ball Z’s training methods are literally the GOAT.

The Hyperbolic Time Chamber was such an OP idea. 1 day = an entire year in there.

I kept thinking the entire time, Ichigo needed to do some shyt like that because there is literally no way to beat Aizen, but now he’s in some space with his dad that’s like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Nice shoutout to DBZ, I respect it.

:myman::myman:

This breh Aizen looked like a fusion of Frieza and Killer Queen.

Then I think Don kanoji comes through to fight Aizen and we get some more filler lmfao.

I on know how y’all brehs dealt with the Bleach filler. I literally went from a New Years episode to a Halloween episode, and now I think it’s some kind of titty bar episode.

I can imagine y’all being mad af each week.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

@LordDeathwatch

Say breh, what the hell are those kids that live with Uahara? I never thought about it before because I thought it’d be explained by now.
I can actually answer that as it's minor and doesn't affect the story in any way. It's never addressed in the anime or mainline manga at all, so you're left to believe they're just exceptional humans with high spirit energy like Chad or Orihime. In the CFYOW (novel) they're revealed to be artificial souls like Nemu (Mayuri's lieutenant).

As far as Aizen, breh I told this man was a whole menace. Having that level of power paired with intelligence that's beyond even the smartest characters you know is bad enough but he's had centuries to plan. People joke about Batman's prep time but Aizen is living that shyt every day for thousands of days.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
man you just gotta imagine this shyt week to week

Aizen was doing all this when IGN boards and after school power rankings went down - Aizen had stans and fanboys PRESSED

frieza was a dope villain, yeah, but he was only a threat when on the screen. aizen had people jumping at shadows and looking at every new character introduced with the :leostare:
You got a point but do you remember how much impact Frieza had on the story? Dude pretty much erased all of the saiyans, he even had Vegeta, the most prideful muthafukka in the universe crying to Goku, telling him to finish him off.

Got me in my feels.

:wow: :wow:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
You got a point but do you remember how much impact Frieza had on the story? Dude pretty much erased all of the saiyans, he even had Vegeta, the most prideful muthafukka in the universe crying to Goku, telling him to finish him off.

Got me in my feels.

EBBiUynUYAAT0Sc.jpg

Frieza is overrated to shyt, Cell is the true GOAT villain of DBZ.

Frieza had a dope track, Cell made it a whole album

Stay woke, brehs. :manny:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:damn:

They really needed that delay this NieR episode was fire. I did love how they enhanced it making it a much much creppier experience then the games. But still maintained the main thing where the machine wanted to be beautiful.

I still think you gotta play the games to really appreciate it. It has keep getting better and def can join Vinland, BSD and Danmachi as the best shows from this season by a large margin.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Got me in my feels.

frieza is a great villain. when he's there

aizen? people getting fukked up by him and he just laughing 100 miles/years/dimensions away :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
6 episodes in Fire Hunter purely as a story is great like 9/10 so far. Animation is somewhere like 5-6/10.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don't know who was talking about it earlier, but I *highly* recommend the blue lock manga. easily better than kuroko, probably better than ippo
You're welcome :myman:

Granted, i don't fukk with soccer so someone in that manga thread put me on to it :pachaha:

Blue Lock and Chainsaw Man were the two mangas i was hyping up here when the animes were announced.

And in a few years inshalla when Tenkaichi - Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen becomes adapted (and hopefully they shorten the fukk out of that name), i'ma be on here talkin about how it's everything that lame ass ragnorak battle anime on netflix was supposed to be; not to mention having the real Yusuke and not that bum magical negro with no magic we saw babysitting in that other anime.