CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Brehs, the 2015 Winter season is looking a little weak :patrice:

Outside of a few currently ongoing series, I'm only looking forward to Death Parade, Junketsu no Maria, Aldnoah Zero, and Tokyo Ghoul.

Somebody school me on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It gets a few praises here and there but I'm kind of skeptical...

JOJO art style is different and you have to be willing to accept it. Also the show can get outrageous on certain levels a little too much for my liking at times and it's repetitive in episodic approach. but its a good time killer if you want to watch something that does not require much from you.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Brehs, the 2015 Winter season is looking a little weak :patrice:

Outside of a few currently ongoing series, I'm only looking forward to Death Parade, Junketsu no Maria, Aldnoah Zero, and Tokyo Ghoul.

Somebody school me on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It gets a few praises here and there but I'm kind of skeptical...
Looks decent to me. The better seasons are always spring and fall. Winter and summer are usually the lesser seasons.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You guys hating on PSYCHO-PASS :beli:

Anyway, I'm on Mirai Nikki and I can say that I hate the main character. I don't know if it's a special genre (@winb83 ?) but the shy-cowardly-emo protagonist is unbearable. Was the same in Tokyo Ghoul too though the last 10 minutes of the last episode in TG saved it all but damn I hate that.

Was disappointed (kinda) by the end of Fate Stay Night because I really thought it was a short series. Now I gotta wait til Spring '15 to get my dose of pure crack :sadcam:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
@Liu Kang I kinda feel you on that main character from future diary. I mean we get it , you don't want to die this is strange and a girl that is a psycho is obsessed with you. But dude is crying and acting like a soft shy fakkit is annoying. I hope he gains some balls like the protagonist from tokyo ghoul did at some point.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Aomine vs Kise :whoo:
Going to jump on the second season in a few days, got a feeling that red hair dude they introduced at the end going to fukk shyt up:lupe:

Aomine & Kise are the only characters that I've liked at the moment, the actual matches are dope but they can't carry a non-basketball match episode, even for a 20 minute episode they seem to drag.

Like Hajme No Ippo had a great comedy element in those sort of episodes, Kuroko no Basket seems to lack that.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang I kinda feel you on that main character from future diary. I mean we get it , you don't want to die this is strange and a girl that is a psycho is obsessed with you. But dude is crying and acting like a soft shy fakkit is annoying. I hope he gains some balls like the protagonist from tokyo ghoul did at some point.
I think he's going to end up like dude in Tokyo Ghoul by unleashing some kind of inner power that will make him cold and swagged out :lolbron: I haven't finished it but both characters really look like the same and they seem to have the same voice.

Anyway, are you sure your avi on SSJ2 ? Ain't it supposed to have some lightning bolts in the aura when Saiyans reach SSJ2 ?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Just saw the upcoming list for animes. Alot of mangas I'm reading is becoming a anime.:obama:

Waiting for shokugeki no soma wacky ass food show to come out..:dead:
Soma :blessed: fukk that bytch Erina tho tying to deny the gawd from entering the cooking school. Side note that new hero manga made a reference to Soma's stepping stones speech :youngsabo:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
That's a no go unless there's a leak or some online preview. That show airs on Saturdays and doesn't start till next Saturday.
:yeshrug: i use both animegg and gogoanime both have not been wrong about anime drops yet ,we find out in two hours if it was reliable

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just started Sword Art Online (the first series).

First episode was nothing too special, but it was ok. Kind of messed up to trap those players in the game like that, I'm kinda curious as to why dude would want to do something like that. And wouldn't the players starve to death or die of thirst pretty quickly though? I mean, unless people on the outside start hooking them up to IVs pretty soon, they won't last too long. In most cases people can only go a couple days without water. But I guess they'll probably address that at some point.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just started Sword Art Online (the first series).

First episode was nothing too special, but it was ok. Kind of messed up to trap those players in the game like that, I'm kinda curious as to why dude would want to do something like that. And wouldn't the players starve to death or die of thirst pretty quickly though? I mean, unless people on the outside start hooking them up to IVs pretty soon, they won't last too long. In most cases people can only go a couple days without water. But I guess they'll probably address that at some point.
Let me save you a huge disappointment.

Sword Art Online is only good for half the first season. After that the show falls off and never fully recovers. The second half of the first season is pretty rough. The first half of the second series is decent at best. I haven't finished the second half of the second series but half of that is some side content that totally put me off. The other half, Mother Rosario, is supposed to be good eventually I'll watch it but I'm in no hurry.

The main issue with Sword Art Online is it's gets derailed and turns into a half-hearted half-assed harem where none of the chicks who each get dedicated story arcs stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting with the main character but you must endure their arcs anyway. You watch them fall in love with Kirito and see their disappointment when they realize they can't have him. You'll know this because at a certain point fairly early in the show the main character's relationship status becomes clear.

I'm all for a good romance in a show but Sword Art Online is a text book example of romance getting introduced into a show and it turning to shyt because of it. The silver lining of all this is the stuff that happens after the second series has nothing to do with romance. I've heard the author took the whole harem and threw them in the trash and stripped Kirito of his Gary Stu status. I've seen it described as the author from Sword Art basically wanting to write an entirely new series but just calling it Sword Art Online when it has nothing in common with anything from before it in that series.