gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I agree, I don't understand why all of these shounen shows love using the naive and cowardly male with typical ideals as their main character. Every main character doesn't have to a be a badass action hero, but there's a bunch of personality traits they could use instead of the typical one.
yea i hate that about shounen anime/mangas too. I guess it has to do with people relating to the goofy "underdog" who showcase moments of brilliance every now and then :aicmon: You can't have an anti-hero as the main character of a shounen manga/anime because people's inferiority complex will kick in and they will stop watching it as a result. :heh:

Yo I was trying to watch bebop and it's pretty average....
1187122.gif

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:dead:

End of Evangelion was so flames :banderas:

One of the best anime movies ever imo. Took the introspection in the anime ending and said f*** that :banderas:

Human Instrumentality :banderas:

And 4.0 is dropping this year too :leon:
4.0 got my itching like a hoe in anticipation :noah:

Misato in EoE :to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Forgot all about Shinji the King of bytchassness.

But Evangelion though, GOAT anime for me.
I had a tiny bit of of respect for dude because he had it hard in life with a crazy father but when he cried to Asuka who was unconscious and fighting for her life and lost her eye and masturbated to her exposed breast. That was quite possibly the most pathetic thing I've ever seen an anime character do. Dude had the nerve to lock the door too.