GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Akame ga kill ended on some bullshyt

Leone didn't have to die like that. :sadcam:

I'm reading the manga

I need new anime, which fate/night do I start with?

i kept reading online to watch unlimited blade works first then zero something bout it will spoil less
compared to zero if where it will spoil massive things for unlimited blade works

whether thats accurate or not i have no clue but so far show is pretty good so far I'm enjoying it :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i ended up watching fate stay night unlimited blade works first :snoop:
it probably doesn't matter. UBW is considered the direct sequel to Zero so it's likely gonna spoil it. I haven't been watching UBW because I was gonna wait till the first season was done then marathon it. Considering I've already see the original anime Fate/Stay Night and I know Archer's past I still don't think it would ruin my enjoyment of it. I heard Illya is a bad guy in this. It's gonna be weird to see her that way cause I'm used to the Magic Girl Illya from Fate/kaleid plus in Zero her mother was so nice and pleasant.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
it probably doesn't matter. UBW is considered the direct sequel to Zero so it's likely gonna spoil it. I haven't been watching UBW because I was gonna wait till the first season was done then marathon it. Considering I've already see the original anime Fate/Stay Night and I know Archer's past I still don't think it would ruin my enjoyment of it. I heard Illya is a bad guy in this. It's gonna be weird to see her that way cause I'm used to the Magic Girl Illya from Fate/kaleid plus in Zero her mother was so nice and pleasant.
Illya doesn't get as much screen time in this one as she does in the other routes. She's barely been in it so far.
This the first series I'm supposed to start with?

I read the description and it looks like the prequel.
Even tho the Fate UBW anime is the new one, the story it's based on came before Zero. Zero is a prequel that came out afterwards. Watching one or the other won't really spoil you, but you might as well watch Zero first since that's done already. The new Fate anime is not even halfway done.

:ufdup: Stay away from the first original anime tho. shyt sucked.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i
This the first series I'm supposed to start with?

I read the description and it looks like the prequel.
It is a prequel but it came out before the remake so if you watched it as it aired you'd have seen Fate Zero before Fate Stay Night UBW. Its basically only a prequel for people that saw the original Fate Stay Night or played the visual novel.

If you started watching Star Wars today for the first time why not watch it in order from 1-6. 3-6 spoils aspects from 1-3.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
PSYCHO-PASS been piff. I'll try to get on Bahamut and Parasyte considering you guys like it.

Watching Mirai Nikki (Future Diary).

:wtf:.......:mindblown:........:why:

I feel like I should smoke a pound of chronic for the rest of this show.​
What is it about ?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
She's a villain in Stay/Night so seeing her history threw me off in Zero.

And yeah, if you haven't seen Stay/Night, you should watch Zero before Blade Works.