MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just started watching Hunter X Hunter off the strength of yall here and am at the part where They just finished leaving greed island its a great anime and I know how Japan gets down but this breh Hisoka man :dwillhuh:

Only Japan could get me interested in a character that is a pedophile:scust:

fukking Japan:scust:

I fukks with Hisoka tho :obama:

Just minus the whole child molestation thing:snoop:

:laff:

Man, I remember that match he had with Gon in the tournament. Had me :huhldup: :whoa:

Since it's on netflix now it saves me the time from downloading where I left off, I need to get back into that shyt.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: My dude you were comparing Monster's dialogue with Fate. Were you not?

:snoop:

Yall dudes are watching the wrong anime if you're expecting fights every 1-2 episodes.

This isn't shonen yall :stopitslime:

According to you we're not enjoying Fate because there's not enough shonen style action. My point is we've enjoyed dialog heavy shows like Monster so your assumption is off base.

That's not a comparison :ufdup:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is saying the show is garbage, it's decent enough....the dialogue AT TIMES can be interesting as shyt when they ain't repeating themselves over & over again but i just watched the 11th episode, where Saber, Archer& Ryder sit down & have a drink together....the dialogue consisted of what they will do if they get the holy grail & their interpretation of being a king....this scene lasted 20 fukking minutes :what:

That dialogue was easily one of the best parts of that show, amazing amount of character building between the 3. I'm pretty much convinced ya'll nikkas don't listen to the music you just skim through it :dwillhuh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
zero is clearly better to this point but nikkas is tripping in here acting like shonens have this gripping dialogue when they aren't fighting that makes you care about them :mjlol:

besides. when they do fight in fate/stay its literally the best choreographed and animated fights outside of bahamut out now.

also comparing Monster quite possibly the greatest example of exposition in anime to fate/stay night which has to go off a visual novel is one of the silliest comparisons I've seen on here.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Caved in and watched the ep. 10 and 11 of Nanatsu No Taizai. I'm craving for that shyt. Should I just hit up the manga?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Caved in and watched the ep. 10 and 11 of Nanatsu No Taizai. I'm craving for that shyt. Should I just hit up the manga?

manga is pretty by the numbers shonene shyt but its really well done just like akg so if you into that shyt go head. for all intents and purposes the manga/anime has no tension once you start to realize just how strong they are.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just started watching Hunter X Hunter off the strength of yall here and am at the part where They just finished leaving greed island its a great anime and I know how Japan gets down but this breh Hisoka man :dwillhuh:

:laff:

Man, I remember that match he had with Gon in the tournament. Had me :huhldup: :whoa:

Since it's on netflix now it saves me the time from downloading where I left off, I need to get back into that shyt.

MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN Hisoka busted that NICE NUT!!!

:mjlol: at Gon's face when he got close enough to see this nicca lick his lips and give Gon them "I'm gonna fukk the shyt out of you" eyes!!:deadmanny:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
That Akame s*** is straight truck juice :trash:

I really tried for about 3 episodes to see the hype to it because yall like/recommend it but nah. Same type of reaction I gave Highschool of the Dead :camby:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps

My man :yum: get off to Gon fearlessness

More reason to go homicidal :demonic:

07_07_08.jpg

:dahell:.............:laff:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Just finished season 1 of Fate/Zero, straight in the recycle bin with season 2 that i ain't even going to watch. :camby:

Talking about anime sequences, nothing will ever fukk with first 7 minutes of this OVA.

"Tell me your name?'

'Shinta'
'A childs name, too soft for a swords man...from today your are Kenshin' :blessed:

Def my favorite scene in an anime......combined with the soundtrack. Ive watched that OVA more than any other anime straight piff :banderas:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I can easily understand someone not liking Fate/Stay Night & the alternate routes but people really don't rock with Zero :why:

-Interesting plot
-Character motivation
-Good dialogue
-Moral dilemmas
-Substance & Piff action
:mindblown:
At the same time I can understand because I don't like half of the s*** posted in here either :ld:

I just thought that was a consensus good Anime :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
granted this is the anime part thought i should post this regardless

Takahiro and Tetsuya Tashiro's 11th Akame ga KILL!manga volume is announcing on Monday that the manga will start its final arc in the next volume. The 12th volume will ship next summer.

The dark action fantasy manga inspired an ongoing television anime. The anime premiered in July, and Sentai Filmworks licensed the series in North America. Crunchyroll is streaming the series as it airs in Japan.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...manga-to-start-last-arc-in-12th-volume/.82376

so final arc this summer for manga :wow: