Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
PSYCHO-PASS been piff. I'll try to get on Bahamut and Parasyte considering you guys like it.

What is it about ?
Kinda Death Note ish. Haven't seen the anime but read the manga years back, shyt is :damn::mindblown::dwillhuh: status.

It's a battle to become god. Everyone in it has a "diary", a cellphone with some sort of power. The main characters tells him his future. In the form of messages like

5:10PM: Running away.
5:11PM: Dead.

So like, not super detailed. But seeing those, he can change it. The encounters with the people in the game are cool because he kinda has to make shyt up as he goes along and just try different things to get his future to change before it's too late.

But the REAL reason for the show being :damn:? fukking Yuno :banderas: This girl, is the BENCHMARK for psychotic, overly in love anime chicks. Like. THERE IS NO COMPARISON. NONE. This chick is the sum of every crazy bytch ever. And the longer the series goes on, the more the story opens up, and you realizes how goddamned the situation is.

No manga has ever left me with more BRUH :mindblown::mindblown: moments. I don't know if the anime is a direct translation (the manga is fukkED).

I power-read through the manga in a week. If you're going to read-watch it, then no spoilers, no plot synopsis. Just go in. I know you hate anime cliches and shyt. Trust, they don't live here. If anything the people who did this took a fukking chainsaw to the obsessed girl who will make the shy guy lover her trope.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Liu Kang said:
I didn't read it all because I felt like you were about to spoil things but I'll give it a try. :lolbron:

Even if he did, you'd still be like.............:mindblown:

I just got finished with all the episodes and am gonna re-watch it because of all the fukkery and plot-twist I was NOT expecting.

This show is INSANE!!!!​

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Mushishi season ended early, only to come with the announcement we're getting a Mushishi movie next summer. :blessed:

Hopefully after that Nagahama comes through and delivers us that second season of Aku No Hana they teased at the end of the first season. :ohlawd:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
has that lupin the 3rd movie dropped the one that follows where the fujiko mine one left off?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kuroko no Basuke is aight at the moment but nothing special, I'm only 5 episodes in though...does it get any better?
I watched half the first season. Its a pretty generic formulaic shounen show. In other words it doesn't seem to bring anything to the table that wasn't already done somewhere else and its characters were a bunch of tropes.

Its the kind of show I watch off and on over a long period of time good enough to watch.