winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Agree. And it's VERY shonenesque.
that's the problem with it. Has nothing to do with basketball. Its a shounen show without an interesting hook. It doesn't really do anything different than all the other shows of it's type out there. Not a bad show but nothing really stands out either. at least have a stand out character or something.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Shingeki no bahamut is the anime of the year, episode 11 just dropped and damn was that shyt epic :banderas:
Reminds me of records of lodoss war which is a classic that no one really talks about. Man I love that genre of anime which there was more out there.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Attack of the titan.

He made it :mjcry:

I knew he didn't go out like that :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
to me it has been some love it some dont
i love it :blessed:
I stopped watching during the second part of the season. It was kinda meh compared to the first part.

Why no new episode of Parasyte last week and that Racist show terra formars ended?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I just searched, there is a episode of Bahamut next week :ahh:

that's the problem with it. Has nothing to do with basketball. Its a shounen show without an interesting hook. It doesn't really do anything different than all the other shows of it's type out there. Not a bad show but nothing really stands out either. at least have a stand out character or something.

It's a decent show but your right, I'm having a problem with the characters at the moment, none of them are really standing out.

REKT

Pro
Daps
Would've been hilarious if Kuroko no Basketball was based more on actual drama in the NBA.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I stopped watching during the second part of the season. It was kinda meh compared to the first part.

Why no new episode of Parasyte last week and that Racist show terra formars ended?

Because they had those double episodes a couple weeks back so they're correcting the schedule for the new season.