King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Highschool of the Dead was pretty meh to me as well. Nice animation, but nothing too special. And too much of that fanservice bullshyt that got to be ridiculous at times...

vmwDhLI.gif

:beli::comeon:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
That dialogue was easily one of the best parts of that show, amazing amount of character building between the 3. I'm pretty much convinced ya'll nikkas don't listen to the music you just skim through it :dwillhuh:
Highschool of the Dead was pretty meh to me as well. Nice animation, but nothing too special. And too much of that fanservice bullshyt that got to be ridiculous at times...

vmwDhLI.gif

:beli::comeon:

The fukk, some hentai matrix or some shyt :lolbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Levi is clearly the hardest of the Trinity Seven. I'm surprised by how useless Yui was in the fight. I mean she's supposed to be the most powerful of all them but all she can do is cry and store people in dreams?

I really wish this was a proper show of 24 or so episodes with more fleshed out fights instead of coming to an end with the next episode.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Now that Terra Formars is over and I can say I liked this show way better than I should (because normally I hate, hate, hate shows like this). I credit a lot of that Hamasaki Hiroshi who just really knows how to handle such material with a certain awareness of how ridiculous it is, but at the same time embrace it. That's something a lot of shows (I'm looking at you High School Of The Dead) tend to do horribly wrong.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Levi is clearly the hardest of the Trinity Seven. I'm surprised by how useless Yui was in the fight. I mean she's supposed to be the most powerful of all them but all she can do is cry and store people in dreams?

I really wish this was a proper show of 24 or so episodes with more fleshed out fights instead of coming to an end with the next episode.

So this show is only like 12 episodes long ?

Now that Terra Formars is over and I can say I liked this show way better than I should (because normally I hate, hate, hate shows like this). I credit a lot of that Hamasaki Hiroshi who just really knows how to handle such material with a certain awareness of how ridiculous it is, but at the same time embrace it. That's something a lot of shows (I'm looking at you High School Of The Dead) tend to do horribly wrong.

I wanted to watch this but I was concerned the censoring would really effect my level of enjoyment.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Psycho Pass, if you haven't seen this: I feel sorry for your mother:ufdup:

...Higschool of The Dead was full of fukkery, and I enjoyed it:yeshrug:

Last edited: