Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Aldnoah Zero where death is only a minor setback
VCmqlcR.jpg

gjsjpKr.jpg
We've now surpassed Code Geass level fukkery.

MY BODY IS READY :ahh: :mjcry:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
It was on Netflix a bit back. Gimme a sec, I got subs for all 3. Lemme check.
edit: nah, its not on either of those. :no:

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Just saw the Akame Ga Kill finale
The Akame vs Esdeath fight was cool but :rip: to Leone. How you have a show where damn near everybody dies? :damn: Personally, I would've kept Leone, Tatsumi and Mine alive but at least they didn't go out like my girl Sheele :to::mjcry: The series went from a 10 to an 8 but it was still one of the better animes I've watched :salute:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
And just like that, Akame ga Kill anime is over :mjcry:

Anime ending wasn't too bad, as others (mostly illiterate dudes on manga website comments oh-so put it). I enjoyed it; made me feel some type of way :mjcry:

Now, to continue reading the manga monthly with it's absolutely piff chapters :ahh: :to:

Seeing Esdeath go to Tatsumi's corpse like that, wtf man :mjcry:

And then Leone taking shots and putting holes into the PM's face :banderas:

Najenda holding Lubbock's goggles :mjcry:

Nighto Raido :salute: :wow: :to:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I really think they did a good job on the original ending.

but when the manga ends can we get a FMA: Brotherhood retelling. so much shyt was missed. @Uri can you imagine an anime where it was told verbatim from start to finish, missing nothing and also with better production values :wow:

I can dream :mjcry:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, looks like Akame's anime is finished. It was a good ride overall, but I can't help but feel a little sadness/disappointment at the way things ended.

I see now why people complain so much when series diverge from the manga, because there usually is a decline in quality. I've seen this now with a couple other series, and this one was flames for like the first 15-16 episodes. I didn't like how they killed damn near everyone off in the anime. Not even my girl Leone made it out. :mjcry: As an Esdeath stan, I was sad to see her die, but I did like the nod to the pairing with Tatsumi... haven't read the manga yet, but somehow I figure that's as much as we'll get with that pairing which is disappointing to me :mjcry: Nice final fight I suppose, but now I'm moving on to start the manga from the beginning and get caught up... I hope they diverge from the 'let's kill everyone off' angle, but, I dunno..

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I really think they did a good job on the original ending.

but when the manga ends can we get a FMA: Brotherhood retelling. so much shyt was missed. @Uri can you imagine an anime where it was told verbatim from start to finish, missing nothing and also with better production values :wow:

I can dream :mjcry:
Still waiting on Bones to give Soul Eater the Brotherhood treatment.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akame finale..
Leone gon'd the minister guy's face :mjlol:, the way she died though.. she would rather die in a alleyway than be surrounded by her friends.. :what:
It don't even make sense as she appeared to be the most social character but.. whatever fukk it :manny:

The final fight was obviously gonna be cool. That bytch Esdeath was bordering on being overpowered with the randomness of her abilities but in the end.. she got cheated.. :to:, no way she should have lost with her abilities.. :troll:

Other than that.. I liked the character man, wish she would have been developed more and as I said before there could have been more cat and mouse antics between her and Tatsumi. As well as possibly her switching sides maybe but I guess she was just meant to be a remorseless a$$hole that loves to kill for the thrill :mjcry:

I didn't really care for the ending or the series at a certain point of the anime adaptation but it got me interested in the series enough to read the manga so its whatever. The author killed off some cool characters and didn't get as much out of them as he could in my opinion but I think he thought about the story in reverse. Like he saw the ending he wanted and constructed everything else to build up to it with Akame as the lone roaming survivor that continues to whoop ass in the aftermath of it all.

And honestly, that last scene of the story was pretty cool I can roll with that :ehh: