Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Just got around to watching Unlimited Blade Works and it's everything I thought it would be :born:

Straight flames :oxy:

Gave me the same feeling when I first seen Zero and Alexander the Great noble phantasm debuted :oxy:​

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that last ep of akame sealed its spot on my bluray shelf :wow:....akame trump card was pretty damn beastly and the way she did esdeath with that fake out was glorious :ahh:
why couldnt my baby leone survive tho? :to: like for real she was damn near my favorite character and her last act made me luv that bish even more :noah:....i dont read manga so im not gonna be in here complaining about that shyt especially since it was still dope in my eyes but i do hope they get the FMA:Brotherhood treatment by the time im in my 30s looking :flabbynsick: watching anime :mjcry:

oh and on another note DID YALL NICCAS WATCH NANATSU!! :krs: that shyt was straight up PIFF!!!! dat boy meliodas is a fukking monSTAR brehs :banderas: the way he did ban :gladbron: learning about ban other powers :ooh: and diane going all one piece on that tornado dude :whew:...yea that anime will for sure hold me down. i'll nvr doubt @Uri again when it comes to the shounen piff :myman:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Meliodas and Ban fukking each other up in yet another 'friendly' match stays killing me. :deadmanny:

Ban made sure that Diane is gonna fukk up the captain as well. :deadrose:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I've just watched the 7th episode of Fate/Zero & I've only seen 1 fight between the servants :comeon:

Last episode kicked in a bit though...

Lancer becoming a captain save-a-hoe:cape:helping Saber against caster

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:upsetfavre: When are people gonna stop assuming that the Fate series is all about fighting? Yall dudes are watching the wrong anime if you're expecting fights every 1-2 episodes.

This isn't shonen yall :stopitslime:
No, because in Shonen they understand that when they're not fighting, other interesting things should happen. Fate stays on that hardcore exposition where dudes be retreating from fights so they can have more long-winded conversations about what's going on.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre: When are people gonna stop assuming that the Fate series is all about fighting? Yall dudes are watching the wrong anime if you're expecting fights every 1-2 episodes.

This isn't shonen yall :stopitslime:

:ufdup:Monster was mostly talking and that's a classic.

Fate's dialog sucks, is repetitive, and besides the servants the characters are forgettable. Fight scenes are epic but that's it.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:Monster was mostly talking and that's a classic.

Fate's dialog sucks, is repetitive, and besides the servants the characters are forgettable. Fight scenes are epic but that's it.
Preach! :blessed:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I'm caught up on FATE and people in here are just haters. Fight scenes are obviously dope but the other stuff is good to, People come in here and say they are bored to tears in a 22 minute episode, just have short attention spans and can't appreciate a good anime like this.

So my weekly anime line up is looking like Bahamut, Parasyte, and FATE. I need a completed series to get into that I can marathon to completion.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Nobody is saying the show is garbage, it's decent enough....the dialogue AT TIMES can be interesting as shyt when they ain't repeating themselves over & over again but i just watched the 11th episode, where Saber, Archer& Ryder sit down & have a drink together....the dialogue consisted of what they will do if they get the holy grail & their interpretation of being a king....this scene lasted 20 fukking minutes :what: