Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
been sitting on episode 8 and 9 of that trying to let more build up but I think I'm just gonna watch them and watch this show weekly. since there's 22 episodes it'll still be going a while.

It going to be worth it

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Found this show called Golgo 13 a couple days ago, and I'm 35 episodes into the show. The main character rarely talks and he's still better than most of the main characters in today's anime.

Dude gets bytches without even saying a word them. It's like the women in the show are automatically attracted to him. :russ:
Yo, one of the funniest scenes I ever witnessed on that show, he was smashing some broad and she was riding him. Chick was moaning and groaning and he laid there with the :hmm:.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I read one of yall mentioning that parasyte anime or "Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu".. this shyt is fukking awesome :wow:

I should probably organize my thoughts better but man this story is just intriguing as hell, so I'll just post the things I'm wondering..

- Will that pregnant parasyte woman really be a piece of shyt and experiment on the baby it's carrying or does the author go the obvious route and have the parasyte form a bond with it, I'm hoping for the latter :lupe:

- And will Migi, nah fukk it, I know Migi is plotting and will eventually take over Izumi's body. Its like everytime Izumi places some kind of trust or whatever in it, its like ":what:, bruh fukk you I'm trying to live and become a stronger organism :blessed: and as far as I can tell your game looking real weak right now :ufdup:"

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron: @ that brolick Parasyte fukking up an entire Yakuza office singlehandedly just to see how well they'd fare against guns and edged weapons. The fukkery levels of this show are off the charts. :ohlawd: [/spoiler]

That dude seemed way stronger than the parasytes we've seen so far. He was dodging bullets and took a katana to the dome like it was nothing:damn:. Migi and Shinichi gotta get an upgrade to take them on.

Found this show called Golgo 13 a couple days ago, and I'm 35 episodes into the show. The main character rarely talks and he's still better than most of the main characters in today's anime.

Dude gets bytches without even saying a word to them. It's like the women in the show are automatically attracted to him. :russ:

You talking about :myman:Duke Togo. That's an anime OG right there.

032512130353vmoavj14gwtlvwspgcb69g09.gif

tumblr_mm7dfyIoqX1r73plvo1_500.gif

He's so badass he got a love scene in his 8-bit NES game :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Props to Arata for finally cracking the toughest nut and completing the harem. She took almost the whole series to officially hop on his dikk but she's there now acting all dere dere.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Fate/Stay Night jesus
QedwvMR.gif

Man, the studio for this anime is fukking remarkable.

If you're not watching this you deserve a L in your life.
jamesbrownwow-gif.61

Breh, that fight scene :whoo:

I was hating on it earlier in the series because the fight scenes wouldn't start until the last 5 mins of an episode. But it looks like they found a good balance of action and story telling.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yo, why did I only today find out the second OVA of Terra Formars has been out for weeks. It has the legendary troll face in it.

:terraformar:

uBTO9GR.gif

And another epic troll moment.

JhYVl5J.gif

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
So I just hopped on the parasite wave ...and :whew:. This might be the new king anime for me. You literally have in depth character analysis and growth in the series. It's not superficial and there are so many different ways they can take the story line and endless scenarious of fakery I hope it continues to exceed my expectations.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Saw ep 1 of Akame Ga Kill was on Anime Network on demand and decided to check it out from the positive feedback.

Starts out sunny enough like a lot of anime, but man does it take a dark turn towards the end :damn:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
man this last fate stay night episode 10, :whoo: breh got some fukking hands on him :damn:

dude put in so much work on Saber :wow:, I was like somebody call the cops, he's being too HoH :carlton1whoa:

ep was utter piff. I actually just watched it chilling my bed and that whole sequence had a nikka at attention like :scust:. I expected that nikka to not die due to soem bullshyt cop out. but When he caught saber sword with like his knee I was like:ohhh:wtf is this. Proceeded to give her the most work I've seen her get the entire series:wow:. Real talk in the OG saber was close to being a mary sue how ill she was but this fate/stay got her looking REALLLLL funny in the light:skip:

Also my nikka TrillGamesh is bout to hit the scene. Let the fukkery ensue :shaq:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, one of the funniest scenes I ever witnessed on that show, he was smashing some broad and she was riding him. Chick was moaning and groaning and he laid there with the :hmm:.

What show r u guys talking about?. Name?