CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Last ep of akagme was cool..the fight was proally the best int he anime but it just reminds you how they really rushed through everything and the quick character deaths really robbed this series of being a lot more potent. This anime had potential to be up with the top anime of all time but it fell short.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, looks like Akame's anime is finished. It was a good ride overall, but I can't help but feel a little sadness/disappointment at the way things ended.

[SPOILER="Akame"]I see now why people complain so much when series diverge from the manga, because there usually is a decline in quality. I've seen this now with a couple other series, and this one was flames for like the first 15-16 episodes. I didn't like how they killed damn near everyone off in the anime. Not even my girl Leone made it out. :mjcry: As an Esdeath stan, I was sad to see her die, but I did like the nod to the pairing with Tatsumi... haven't read the manga yet, but somehow I figure that's as much as we'll get with that pairing which is disappointing to me :mjcry: Nice final fight I suppose, but now I'm moving on to start the manga from the beginning and get caught up... I hope they diverge from the 'let's kill everyone off' angle, but, I dunno..[/SPOILER]

lmao @ you just now noticing the bold, nikka your avatar is from Soul Eater :laff: :sadcam:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I really think they did a good job on the original ending.

but when the manga ends can we get a FMA: Brotherhood retelling. so much shyt was missed. @Uri can you imagine an anime where it was told verbatim from start to finish, missing nothing and also with better production values :wow:

I can dream :mjcry:

I see it... I think I see it :mjcry:

Edit: Who am I kidding? :mjcry:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
And just like that... AKG is over. :mjcry:
No Hunter
No Titan
No Tokyo Ghoul
No Akame

What the fukk am I even watching anime for?
Terra Formars? :mjcry:
Naruto? :to:
Bleach :sadcam:
One of those anime where "girls take pictures of rocks'? ::no:

I'm done, brehs.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
And just like that... AKG is over. :mjcry:
No Hunter
No Titan
No Tokyo Ghoul
No Akame

What the fukk am I even watching anime for?
Terra Formars? :mjcry:
Naruto? :to:
Bleach :sadcam:
One of those anime where "girls take pictures of rocks'? ::no:

I'm done, brehs.

Watch Fate/Night Stay:wtf:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:hamster:
That first episode really took a lot out of me. So much talking. I was like 11 mins in and nothing happened. :noah:

Wait until the episode they go to the church. They literally repeat the same shyt four times over, including stuff that's already been explained in the episodes before it.