Daps
Just finished Zankyou no Terror& Hunter X Hunter (2011) I can't believe I slept on this. HXH has become one of my favorite shows.

Now, I am catching up on Psycho Pass 2. People are complaining about the second season not being as good as the first, but I s2 is good.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Akame :mjcry:

How they kill off my nikka Tatsumi?! The main fukking character!!! :damn:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:gladbron: @ that brolick Parasyte fukking up an entire Yakuza office singlehandedly just to see how well they'd fare against guns and edged weapons. The fukkery levels of this show are off the charts. :ohlawd:

Nanatsu No Taizai came through on the fanservice tip real hard this episode.

dMUG8cdl.jpg

fOPmqOsl.jpg

8dMYPwsl.jpg

x43y9Bxl.jpg

t8vj84jl.jpg

:whew:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw that show trinity seven mentioned on here and gave it a shot. The main character, Arata, is hilarious.
Be warned though this shyt has a whole lot of fan service but if you're paying attention to the details.. its :sitdown:, I usually don't fukk with shows on that mess but the situations and things Arata says kept me interested. The fights are kind of ass to me and the system or way the world operates is explained kind of.. randomly. In the manga its probably done way better.

As far as akame ga kill goes...
man.. what kind of fukk boy shyt is this. They killed off Tatsumi? :what:
I like the manga and stuff yeah but without him it just feels empty lol. The best thing in the story is how Esdeath, the strongest female villain/semi-antagonist, is trying to practically rape the the supposed protagonist, Tatsumi.
That was a interesting twist to me and was looking forward to funny situations about it :ehh:
But this is just for the anime, I hope they don't go that route in the manga. :manny:

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
this hiphop dubstep in the background of parasyte is killing me:dead:

somebody in here said something about it and now I notice it every time. it's not even like its bad or doesn't fit it; just you don't expect that type of music to be something they would use:heh:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Chick was like you changed but Shinichi about to get laid because of it :takedat:

Watched the first episode of Fate/Zero as well, was decent but even for a 45 minute season premiere think they crammped a lot of shyt in which had me a bit lost, i was like holy grail, mage, relics, summoning :mindblown:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Haven't watch ep 23 of Akame yet, but...

:dwillhuh:Are they really gonna go the giant robot ultimate weapon route. Such a cop out brehs...:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I was a bit :usure: about it, but then I was just like "It ain't canon with the manga, so fukk it :manny:"

Still :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: though

REKT

Pro
Daps
Found this show called Golgo 13 a couple days ago, and I'm 35 episodes into the show. The main character rarely talks and he's still better than most of the main characters in today's anime.

Dude gets bytches without even saying a word to them. It's like the women in the show are automatically attracted to him. :russ:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: NZA

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso opening is good asf:mjcry:
been sitting on episode 8 and 9 of that trying to let more build up but I think I'm just gonna watch them and watch this show weekly. since there's 22 episodes it'll still be going a while.