Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
My mom ain't watching shyt if it ain't the news or some shyt like Dancing With The Stars or The Bachelor.

Only thing she ever watched with us was WWE :dead:

My Mom was a big WWE and horror movie fan too. Always telling us to cover our eyes when the bitties came out at Camp Crystal Lake:russ:

The only thing my parents watched with us was Arthur and Sailor moon...... but I remember my dad told us we aint allowed to watch Bleach anymore after he saw Ichigo beat the shyt out of his father. Ichigo was disrespectful af :mjlol:

giphy.gif

ichigo-kicks-his-dad-in-the-face-ichigo-kicks-isshin-in-the-face.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The only thing my parents watched with us was Arthur and Sailor moon...... but I remember my dad told us we aint allowed to watch Bleach anymore after he saw Ichigo beat the shyt out of his father. Ichigo was disrespectful af :mjlol:

giphy.gif

ichigo-kicks-his-dad-in-the-face-ichigo-kicks-isshin-in-the-face.gif
Ichigo stayed whopping Isshin ass.:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ichigo treated his dad like a nikka off the streets :pachaha:

I always wanted to see more of Ichigo’s dad’s story when they started peeling back more of the layers. He was low key one of the most interesting characters on the show with all his secrets

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
The ONE anime I thought maybe I should just watch the sub instead was SpyxFamily and I'm in here reading brehs are watching it dubbed :skip:
I can't even finish ranking of kings because 23-24 are not dubbed yet. I even waited a week for the spyxFamily dub and then heard it and turned on the sub only to find brehs in here finally embracing dubset :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The ONE anime I thought maybe I should just watch the sub instead was SpyxFamily and I'm in here reading brehs are watching it dubbed :skip:
I can't even finish ranking of kings because 23-24 are not dubbed yet. I even waited a week for the spyxFamily dub and then heard it and turned on the sub only to find brehs in here finally embracing dubset :dead:

Wait? You watch your anime Dub breh?:gucci:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Wait? You watch your anime Dub breh?:gucci:
If I have the option and there is a dub that can compete with the sub then yes :win:#dubset
I ONLY watch sub when there's no other option (LoGH), or the dub loses a lot in translation (like Penguindrum), or the sub sounds significantly superior (like naruto pre-shippuuden)
I generally alternate between both and then decide that the dub is legit before committing to it though

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If it's one of the classic shows, or those B/C tier netflix shows, I'll watch it in dub. But i aint trying missing out of A/S tier actors when it comes to other work.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If I have the option and there is a dub that can compete with the sub then yes :win:#dubset
I ONLY watch sub when there's no other option (LoGH), or the dub loses a lot in translation (like Penguindrum), or the sub sounds significantly superior (like naruto pre-shippuuden)
I generally alternate between both and then decide that the dub is legit before committing to it though

Nicca? How we let you into GriffithSet?:mjlol:

I don’t remember this information when we was vetting you:bryan:

Na it’s all good:pachaha:

I can only watch Dub if it’s like them obscure Netflix animes

But my main shows….. there is no competing with the passion them Japanese actors put into it.

Like listening to the Japanese do the DBZ scream power up is a completely different experience than watching the American actors.

And they dont even try with Jojo:mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Iirc RoK started as only Funi and their dubbed schedule was a fukking mess.

As far as SxF, I am kind of an exception since I am watching dubbed and subbed at the same time. I will only watch a seasonal dub if it comes out at the same time as the sub, which never happens. Tho if anyone has read the manga the issue of waiting isn't that big of a deal tbh.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I just caught up with Paripi Koumei/Ya boy Kongming! Along with SxF and Kaguya this season has been really good as far as comedy is concerned. The show's premise of Kongming's younger self being brought into the modern day world is kind of hilarious. But it is very well done I would say. Plus the plot being very simple of Kongming helping Eiko elevate her music career with some of his old strategies is honestly pretty clever. Eiko is a pretty good female lead I would say,

Kongming and Eiko work very well off each other. And in all honesty, this might be the best new seasonal that is not Spy x Family. Also the OP is fantastic.