twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 check out Koiseka, or Love After World Domination if haven't already. I think you'd like it

I’ll add to my watch list good looking out breh :myman:
Edit: koiseka I already had on watchlist the domination one I didn’t and just did now
Doing girls in dungeon rewatch with s4 out this summer I’m really anticipating s4 cuz of all hell breaking loose and how dark it gets
Also watching world trigger s3

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Starting up Code Geass again. I remember only making it like 3 episodes in before I called it quits. I forgot why tho lol

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
278250416_10159989292167402_3991501234752120108_n.jpg

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
yeah, @Majestyx we all give each other grief for our various likes and dislikes. But it's not even so serious that one of us (or a group of us) would neg anyone else....

there's been some.... flagrant shyt. Some "Zest Wars". There's only been one regular poster in here that's even been banned, and it had nothing to do with us. (that was my homie for a long time, too)

all in all, we're practically our own sub-forum amidst a sub-forum. We all get along, even when it looks like we don't. It's the other side of the coin to the comic book thread. Feel free to talk about whatever "weird shyt" you like.
I just like coming at @Bryan Danielson :mjgrin:

:dame:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I Quit Being A Hero: I thought there'd be more fukkery, but that's only because the premise reminds me of 4-Cut Hero. It should prolly be called "How To Be A Better Manager". It's endearing enough to be entertaining though

Skeleton Knight: Another anime I thought I read the manga on, but apparently it's another Skeleton Knight lol. It's worth checking out, IMO. You can tell the protagonist was a fat goofy nikka before he got isekaied or whatever. Wasn't expecting rape scenes and him chopping folks in half en masse all willy nilly like Gutts, though. But hey, thats what it is and I'm here for it.

edit: the manga I read was Skeleton Soldier and this is Skeleton Knight. Silly me.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
big fan of SpyxFamily two episodes in

The episode was titled Securing a Wife, but it really ended up being Securing a Mama. Since Anya was the one who got them together before it looked like they each would look for someone else.

Really looking forward to next week's episode since we will really get to see all 3 of them interacting together.