LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Show was picking up some steam since the OP came out. One thing a lot of modern anime is missing is charisma I would say. Sure I love action and plot heavy stuff. But sometimes I watch stuff to be entertained. This show excels at that.

One thing I give this show credit it has been nonstop tension since ep 2. I kinda see why the Manga is pretty highly rated. Also the reveal at the end of the episode was interesting, since I wasn't expecting something like that to be revealed so early. Will be interested in how they will take it from here since we know that character's intentions now.

Facts, this show has elite tension.

The reveal could have waited, but I have no problem with it. I love how they give all the characters a decent amount of focus to really draw you into their world.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So I’m the last few months I have tried and failed to watch AOT for the 75th time. I can’t get into this show. I really want to like it and be apart of the “cool” crowd but it’s just something missing for me. Maybe it’s the lack of main character or someone that I am really interested in seeing. :yeshrug:

I watched Demon slayer and then the Mugen Train Arc. Another show that I don’t get the hype for. It’s aiight but there are some annoying characters like the whiney dude and that stupid pig guy. I couldn’t get past either of them.

And finally Code Geass :fire: That shyt was fire. I couldn’t stop watching. I even saw a boob or two. Lelouch is about the biggest narcissist a$$hole I have ever seen as a lead character. But it still worked. This dude was HOH, have zero fukks about anyones feelings and was just a straight savage. I don’t care for mechs but this show used them well. This is top tier stuff for me. :clap:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
So I’m the last few months I have tried and failed to watch AOT for the 75th time. I can’t get into this show. I really want to like it and be apart of the “cool” crowd but it’s just something missing for me. Maybe it’s the lack of main character or someone that I am really interested in seeing. :yeshrug:

I watched Demon slayer and then the Mugen Train Arc. Another show that I don’t get the hype for. It’s aiight but there are some annoying characters like the whiney dude and that stupid pig guy. I couldn’t get past either of them.

And finally Code Geass :fire: That shyt was fire. I couldn’t stop watching. I even saw a boob or two. Lelouch is about the biggest narcissist a$$hole I have ever seen as a lead character. But it still worked. This dude was HOH, have zero fukks about anyones feelings and was just a straight savage. I don’t care for mechs but this show used them well. This is top tier stuff for me. :clap:
Everyone has different tastes, those 3 are favorites of mine but are extremely different shows.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

watch code geass movie it’s the same as the tv show except the 4 part movie changed I think 2 big things so I don’t think u need to watch the first 3 movies but the 4th one is after what happened at the end of the tv anime but in its own timeline and it was done well
Movies are it’s own timeline just like the tv show is but movie part 4 is what happened after end of the series

Link to site for movie

Rayzah

Daps
Everyone has different tastes, those 3 are favorites of mine but are extremely different shows.
I think I’m a give AOT another chance and just binge it all the way through

I’m done with DS tho, I’m not a fan at all

Side note I been hearing great things about Berserk. I want to get into it, do I just watch the movies? Or should I watch the show and where can I find it for #dubset

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I think I’m a give AOT another chance and just binge it all the way through

I’m done with DS tho, I’m not a fan at all

Side note I been hearing great things about Berserk. I want to get into it, do I just watch the movies? Or should I watch the show and where can I find it for #dubset
Just out of curiosity how many episodes did you try for AoT? Cause I know there are some that didn’t really get into it until they got to S2.

Rayzah

Daps
Just out of curiosity how many episodes did you try for AoT? Cause I know there are some that didn’t really get into it until they got to S2.
I made it to like the last few episodes of season one maybe the first episode of S2