Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Has any top tier shyt dropped since JJK?

I'm talking AoT, JJK, DS, MHA status.

Trying to get into super crooks and struggling. Trying with Dr Stone but action kinda lacking.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Trying to get into super crooks and struggling. Trying with Dr Stone but action kinda lacking.

I mean if you are only looking for Battle Shounens you will get CSM airing this fall. You might also like Tokyo Revengers. But it isn't AoT, JJK and DS status. Better than MHA tho.

Edit: Forgot to mention Vivy that one def fits the criteria.

86, Mushoku Tensei, Spy x Family and Ranking of Kings are all great, but doesn't seem to be what you are looking for.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ranking Of Kings Ep. 15

This nikka Domas got off light. :francis:

And he asked for forgiveness...
giphy.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If I have the option and there is a dub that can compete with the sub then yes :win:#dubset
I ONLY watch sub when there's no other option (LoGH), or the dub loses a lot in translation (like Penguindrum), or the sub sounds significantly superior (like naruto pre-shippuuden)
I generally alternate between both and then decide that the dub is legit before committing to it though
I watch a fair amount of Dub, especially lately with my daughters.:ehh:

#DubSet #Duality #Repped :blessed:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just caught up with Paripi Koumei/Ya boy Kongming! Along with SxF and Kaguya this season has been really good as far as comedy is concerned. The show's premise of Kongming's younger self being brought into the modern day world is kind of hilarious. But it is very well done I would say. Plus the plot being very simple of Kongming helping Eiko elevate her music career with some of his old strategies is honestly pretty clever. Eiko is a pretty good female lead I would say,

Kongming and Eiko work very well off each other. And in all honesty, this might be the best new seasonal that is not Spy x Family. Also the OP is fantastic.

I'm glad to see it get some love. I hope it gets the attention it deserves, unique premise and is genuinely funny to me.

It should have been Record of Ragnarok, but I feel like the animators let it down :mjcry:. Chainsaw Man's coming soon...that's worth keeping an eye out for.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
If I have the option and there is a dub that can compete with the sub then yes :win:#dubset
I ONLY watch sub when there's no other option (LoGH), or the dub loses a lot in translation (like Penguindrum), or the sub sounds significantly superior (like naruto pre-shippuuden)
I generally alternate between both and then decide that the dub is legit before committing to it though

Nikkas here don't know about penguindrum :wow:.

But honestly I haven't watched dub in ages...I remember I had to wait years for the dub to come out and also they rotate the same voice actors for every show (neji, ichigo, Itachi, sasuke, hinata's VAs)

Digimon, cowboy bebop and Beyblade had some good rlly VAs that I don't see anymore.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Kill yaself :scust:
I watch a fair amount of Dub, especially lately with my daughters.:ehh:

#DubSet #Duality #Repped :blessed:
Kill yaself :gucci:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'm glad to see it get some love. I hope it gets the attention it deserves, unique premise and is genuinely funny to me.

Show was picking up some steam since the OP came out. One thing a lot of modern anime is missing is charisma I would say. Sure I love action and plot heavy stuff. But sometimes I watch stuff to be entertained. This show excels at that.

Todomachi Game has me like :russ:

The comments the gods were making was straight coli shyt. :mjlol:

One thing I give this show credit it has been nonstop tension since ep 2. I kinda see why the Manga is pretty highly rated. Also the reveal at the end of the episode was interesting, since I wasn't expecting something like that to be revealed so early. Will be interested in how they will take it from here since we know that character's intentions now.