CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wow. I came in here cause i thoight i found an accidental gem, but it looks like the ColiBrehs already discovered it.:ohhh:

I had no idea yall would already be discussing it:obama:

SpyXFamily is legit the best thing out this season. The concept is so original and entertaining. I watched ep2 a few minutes ago and immediately moved it to the top of my list for the season.:whew:

2nd seasons of both Komi and the scientist show, as well as kaguya were disappointing.:snoop:

i havent started shield hero yet tho. The fox annoys me for some strange reason; Which is why ive been putting it off. So dont crucify me yet.:whoa:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just watched SxF's ep 1 dub with my mom. Haven't watched much anime with her lately since finishing Vivy with her. I think the dub is fantastic. Twilight's English va is phenomenal from start to finish. It holds up to the Japanese VA imo. Now children in English dubs can be hit or miss. I think they still did a really good job with Anya. I do admit that after watching sub and dub (first time I am doing this), I prefer Anya in the sub very slightly. But I think the dub for her is still great and fully delivers on the character.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Just watched SxF's ep 1 dub with my mom. Haven't watched much anime with her lately since finishing Vivy with her. I think the dub is fantastic. Twilight's English va is phenomenal from start to finish. It holds up to the Japanese VA imo. Now children in English dubs can be hit or miss. I think they still did a really good job with Anya. I do admit that after watching sub and dub (first time I am doing this), I prefer Anya in the sub very slightly. But I think the dub for her is still great and fully delivers on the character.
Your mom watches anime :dwillhuh:?

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Here’s a preview for the dub if anyone is interested.

I'm glad the dub came out so quickly, a week difference is nothing. This will definitely be one of the shows my wife will actually enjoy watching.

From the clip, Twilight's voice is the only one that doesn't really "match" the one I imagine when I read. It isn't bad just different.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My mom ain't watching shyt if it ain't the news or some shyt like Dancing With The Stars or The Bachelor.

Only thing she ever watched with us was WWE :dead:
My Mom was a big WWE and horror movie fan too. Always telling us to cover our eyes when the bitties came out at Camp Crystal Lake:russ: