tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Heard decent to good things about The Executioner and Her Way of Life and gave the first 3 episodes a shot. Premise is interesting. Female protaginist is basically an undercover assassin from some church, who assassinates people who get reincarnated/isekaied into their world. Mainly since they do more harm than good for their world. I like it so far.

Also today's Kaguya episode was good again.

SPOILER_Screenshot_2022-04-16-01-53-07-02_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
SPOILER_Screenshot_2022-04-16-01-52-34-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
SPOILER_Screenshot_2022-04-16-01-53-21-82_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Not liking the show is one thing (one I disagree with but to each it's own :yeshrug:).

We would have a problem if the complaint was about Brehjji though :ufdup: :birdman:

I've told people about the manga time and time again in this thread :manny: it's quickly makes a turn and forces you to just enjoy the fights. The author clearly just wanted to wrap shyt up and give the fans big action over anything else to "finish" the story.

Boji kind of boring as a main character, imo.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Nah people have all sorts of different opinions on it in here. The general consensus is that it's not for everyone :yeshrug:
The only 2 anime that REALLY get people on the internet going
a77debc483207c4a383ca65552c79ae232da528ar1-357-200_00.gif
at any critique are demon slayer and OP. One Piece barely even counts anymore since the show's biggest stan (theGodling) got banned and the rest of it's fanbase is chill

Any other show, people can freely discuss anything

:russ: breh, it was folks who swore they never watched a "japanese cartoon" in their lives wanting to fight me over Cowboy Bebop.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
i honestly have avoided this thread for years cuz i dont like typical shounen, so I didnt see when dudes come at you.
If someone isn't starting some shyt every now and then, it wouldn't be the brehs. Anyone with siblings can relate.:yeshrug:

yeah, @Majestyx we all give each other grief for our various likes and dislikes. But it's not even so serious that one of us (or a group of us) would neg anyone else....

there's been some.... flagrant shyt. Some "Zest Wars". There's only been one regular poster in here that's even been banned, and it had nothing to do with us. (that was my homie for a long time, too)

all in all, we're practically our own sub-forum amidst a sub-forum. We all get along, even when it looks like we don't. It's the other side of the coin to the comic book thread. Feel free to talk about whatever "weird shyt" you like.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Random as hell but I love the novel the anime was average too me tho
Apparently sells a lot more here than Japan according to author

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
yeah, @Majestyx we all give each other grief for our various likes and dislikes. But it's not even so serious that one of us (or a group of us) would neg anyone else....

there's been some.... flagrant shyt. Some "Zest Wars". There's only been one regular poster in here that's even been banned, and it had nothing to do with us. (that was my homie for a long time, too)

all in all, we're practically our own sub-forum amidst a sub-forum. We all get along, even when it looks like we don't. It's the other side of the coin to the comic book thread. Feel free to talk about whatever "weird shyt" you like.
i dig it. i mean back in the early days, i'm in the thread shytting on winb and his lust for hentai and slice of life anime :mjlol: but shonen got played to me after aizen turned into a butterfly and naruto brought back madara and thie nikka started dropping asteroids on people :dead: stuck to my manga and OVAs. (the only thread i ever started is the manga thread)

i only fukk with onepunch man, mob psycho and bojji. :manny: i do be checkin for gundam shyt

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Felt like they went over board with the ass pulls through out the whole series but the end was a little too much. I felt like tanjiro was underpowered dam near the whole ride and when he was in a pinch the go to was to black out and become a savage. And I mean they ending was just what the fukk. I just felt like they threw so much stuff at you at once.

I know everything can’t have a perfect ending like Slam Dunk but this just felt rushed for the hype it got.
I ain’t gonna lie, I felt there were a few ass pulls in this season of DS. They still fought they ass off, but the power-ups were so random.

This man Tanjiro talking about he can’t fight anymore, then he goes into some kind of demon mode thing. Then, Nezuko has a transformation outta nowhere. It was just random.

No complaints and the fights were good, but it was random af.

I wonder what anime doesn’t really have any ass pulls like that because I hear that about almost every anime.

:jbhmm::jbhmm: