Balla

Superstar
Daps
Fire Force is my shyt. Love the OP and ED. Makes me hype all around. Love the action, story, characters, and fan service too lol.

Seen some complaints about people not liking the show, don’t really know why.

Always gotta see how something is yourself because you never know if you’ll enjoy it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Classroom of the Elite TV Anime's Video Announces 2 More Seasons in July 2022 & 2023

not surprised its in the top tier of popular light novel in Japan going by its sales

This is one of those reading the light novel is better deals. Reading that article the people responsible for butchering the first season are all back to do more damage. I've read the first 4 light novels and they're drastically better.

This isn't even likely gonna be an 86 read the light novel and watch the anime also situation. The anime here is likely gonna be a no.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Mikasa and her crew working with Marlayans to stop Eren ain't working well with me.

Marlayans turned your city into Golden Corral for the Titans when they broke the walls and watched as the Titans dined on your family and friends. And now you're working the that same crew who did all that to stop the homeboy you've been going to battle with the past 5 years? Eating stew with them around a campfire?:dahell:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Mikasa and her crew working with Marlayans to stop Eren ain't working well with me.

Marlayans turned your city into Golden Corral for the Titans when they broke the walls and watched as the Titans dined on your family and friends. And now you're working the that same crew who did all that to stop the homeboy you've been going to battle with the past 5 years? Eating stew with them around a campfire?:dahell:
Facts
:wow::wow:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
We got actual Gabi apologists on here.:hhh:
It’s hard to look down on her when Armin in every other scene acting like a bytch :hhh:

I don’t think Mikasa and Armin know that Eren got shot. Plus why shouldn’t she apologize when gabi is the one who needs their help and is begging them to stop him?

Not a big deal, but if you’re going to beg at least say sorry for Sasha or something. Not just screw Eren and save my people because I need help now lol.

Would seem hollow. They helping out of the goodness of their hearts so if she doesn’t make a plea they still gonna be going in that direction.:hubie: She is just a face in a pile of bodies to Gabi. Not like she lived with Sasha family THEN merked her. I’m cool with it being an unsaid thing like yea we don’t really like you but we woulda done the same in your shoes.

Armin still a bytch and Falco shoulda got sacrificed for Conny’s mom

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
It’s hard to look down on her when Armin in every other scene acting like a bytch :hhh:

Would seem hollow. They helping out of the goodness of their hearts so if she doesn’t make a plea they still gonna be going in that direction.:hubie: She is just a face in a pile of bodies to Gabi. Not like she lived with Sasha family THEN merked her. I’m cool with it being an unsaid thing like yea we don’t really like you but we woulda done the same in your shoes.

Gabi is annoying as hell and should be on sight for what she did to their homegirl. Reiner definitely should be on sight for Mikasa. They could still work to stop Eren but this team up don't make sense to me. Even the Marlayan captain's face is like :dwillhuh: the whole time.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Damn breh, sounds like you like gabi.
:russ::mjlol:

And why Armin gotta be a bytch though?
:russ::mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This place jumping the shark with air jordans now. :heh:

nikkas calling Fire Force mid or complaining about shyt nobody notices or gives a fukk about. :what:

nikkas is out here as Gabbi Fans :snoop:

nikkas hyping up anime that got more dialogue than talk shows from the 90s. :mjlol:

What a time to be alive. :ohlawd:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

I mean it's not like they have much of a choice. It's either that or support Eren's decision. Might as well have more allies even if you don't see eye 2 eye. I do think it will be very interesting when the topic of killing Eren pops back up again. It will be interesting if the scouts' group could commit to that especially Mikassa.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn today's Bisco episode was :wow:

Big step up from last week's underwhelming episode.